Can we end the hype?

keepthefaith

Any members of the media out there? Especially you Dierdorf.

Let's end the hype that the Dolphins are ready to challenge New England for the division. Let's end the hype that Nick Saban is some kind of wonder coach. Culpepper, an elite or star QB? Please, the Dolphins are going nowhere with him.

The division is Wide open, Saban is still a near rookie head coach and Culpepper not getting it done.

Mike Malrkey, hope you're enjoying your new team and fans.

At the same time let's not write their obituary too early.

776263[/snapback]

I agree.....but how huge is this? I mean they lost to the Steelers on national tv to start the season, and when presented with a chance to right the ship in THEIR HOUSE, the run into a Bills team that steamrolled them. I think that speaks volumes for our win, cause I totally believe that the Fins were prepared for this game. We just took it to them and beat them down into the ground. Over and over and over.

I agree.....but how huge is this? I mean they lost to the Steelers on national tv to start the season, and when presented with a chance to right the ship in THEIR HOUSE, the run into a Bills team that steamrolled them. I think that speaks volumes for our win, cause I totally believe that the Fins were prepared for this game. We just took it to them and beat them down into the ground. Over and over and over.

776271[/snapback]

Oh, I'm excited about the win and think it could propel the Bills forward (at least I hope so) but I've also seen the Dolphins upcoming schedule. There's one team on it that appears to be strong (though, obviously, appearances can be deceiving). They could hit the halfway point of the season, even with a mediocre team, at 5-3.

Any members of the media out there?  Especially you Dierdorf.

Let's end the hype that the Dolphins are ready to challenge New England for the division.  Let's end the hype that Nick Saban is some kind of wonder coach.  Culpepper, an elite or star QB?  Please, the Dolphins are going nowhere with him.

The division is Wide open, Saban is still a near rookie head coach and Culpepper not getting it done.

Mike Malrkey, hope you're enjoying your new team and fans.

776260[/snapback]

Saban is the biggest whinner in the league. He's trying the challenge plays that the whisle blew dead and he's complaining about every spot. So happy to beat these idiots!! Bring'em home baby, let's rock the Ralph next week!!!

One thing I noticed...the stands were half full at Dolfelon Stadium almost the entire second half.

They didn't have a big crowd today?  For a seeming Super Bowl contender?

Mike

776329[/snapback]

Home opener...disgraceful. Only 84 degrees, too.