WTF is happening to Notre Dame

ans4e64

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how Brady Quinn looks like a hack with pressure.

Care to name a QB at any level who doesn't look like a 'hack' when his line can't protect him? It's a team game.

Bad game today. Michigan looked sensational. If they can play like that every week, they'll have something to say about the Nat'l Championship.

Care to name a QB at any level who doesn't look like a 'hack' when his line can't protect him?  It's a team game.

Bad game today.  Michigan looked sensational.  If they can play like that every week, they'll have something to say about the Nat'l Championship.

775234[/snapback]

<losing game show music>

bah bah bah daaaaaah

</losing game show music>

Methinks ND was a wee bit over-rated.

Care to name a QB at any level who doesn't look like a 'hack' when his line can't protect him?  It's a team game.

Bad game today.  Michigan looked sensational.  If they can play like that every week, they'll have something to say about the Nat'l Championship.

775234[/snapback]

Except they're Michigan, which means somewhere along the line they'll stumble in a big way.

<losing game show music>

bah bah bah daaaaaah

</losing game show music>

Methinks ND was a wee bit over-rated.

775236[/snapback]

Almost as overrated as Penn State? Naah....not that bad. :o

Such a silly and predicatable line from those with limited understanding of college football. Was Texas was a 'wee bit' over rated too because they got beat by another top 10 team?

Almost as overrated as Penn State?  Naah....not that bad.  :o

Such a silly and predicatable line from those with limited understanding of college football.  Was Texas was a 'wee bit' over rated too because they got beat by another top 10 team?

775242[/snapback]

ND was THRASHED. Soundly. And Michigan was #11.

Not the #1 team in the nation. #11.

Care to try again?

:(

ND was THRASHED. Soundly. And Michigan was #11.

Not the #1 team in the nation. #11.

Care to try again?

:o

775244[/snapback]

What's that make PSU? You know, since ND whipped their monkey asses just last week? Sorry man, if ND is overrated then PSU is about 100th in the country.

The biggest problem with this one was the schedule. No one puts two big emotional games back to back - for just this reason.

What's that make PSU?  You know, since ND whipped their monkey asses just last week?  Sorry man, if ND is overrated then PSU is about 100th in the country. 

The biggest problem with this one was the schedule.  No one puts two big emotional games back to back - for just this reason.

775247[/snapback]

I never had delusions of PSU contending for a national championship. ND fans did for the domers.

Because, after all, Mack Brown didn't have anything to do with Vince Young at Texas.  They were two separate entities and what not.

775241[/snapback]

Hey blue, I mean no disrespect in that, I'm sure he did have a big impact on Vince Young. I just judge coaches on game day. To me Mack Brown is Lloyd Carr, both have immense talent, both have national championships. But I don't think either is great on game day, and the success they had is more a product of recruiting then coaching.