WTF is happening to Notre Dame

ans4e64

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we stop hearing about the worst team winning the "Brady Quinn Sweepstakes" crap. I was never on board with him being top pick material. In fact, he isn't even first round material in my opinion.

775266[/snapback]

not first rd? you got to be kidding.......

top 10 no matter what happens this year....kid is good, and got guts

ND haters coming out of the woodwork after a loss....somethings never change.

And by Penn St. fans?.....I figured you all were still too sore to sit down, let alone run your mouths.... :(:o

Good game Wolverines....we pretty much got hit by a truck. Sorry ass performance all around.

I'm not a ND hater, just never got all the Quinn hype. I never felt a need to claim this and you know what, now that I think about it, I believe I have stated that in a post before. IMO he definitley is not franchise material and most of his hype comes from Weiss being his coach and having a catchy QB name. I don't think the Bills will be in the market for a QB anyways so I really could care less.

You mean a college QB wasn't great until his jr. year when he got a great offensive minded coach?  NO WAY!!!

775283[/snapback]

Let's see what he does THIS year. With the exception of the PSU game, he's been pedestrian at best. And that's WITH man-boob-boy.

I'm not a ND hater, just never got all the Quinn hype. I never felt a need to claim this and you know what, now that I think about it, I believe I have stated that in a post before. IMO he definitley is not franchise material and most of his hype comes from Weiss being his coach and having a catchy QB name. I don't think the Bills will be in the market for a QB anyways so I really could care less.

775282[/snapback]

I'm just playing around. I actually never thought Brady was big-time NFL material, but I was convinced last year when he just started blowing up. I figured he had taken the next step. I still think that, but he does have his flaws. He'll make it in the NFL, but I also hope that the Bills aren't in a position to draft him...I like JP just fine.

But "the hype coming from having a catchy QB name" is a bit of a stretch. :o

DOMINATION!!!!!

That's what it was today.

I told people that Michigan would win today, but I never dreamed it would be like this.

Henne shook off that terrible INT early and was cool the rest of the game.

Mike Hart had another 100 yd game, and the O-line did a great job of opening up the holes for him.

Mario Manningham is a terror, and he's only a Sophomore!!! :o

And the defense was outstanding. They were constantly in Quinn's face, they made Walker & Samardjia non-factors, they were a-maize-ing.

Now people will take these guys seriously.