Ellison A Linebacker AT 228 Pounds?

true_blue_bill

One thing is for sure...he def has to improve his coverage skills.....

he got beat a couple times last week....

and if Brady wasnt so off he would have hit Graham for a TD on another(although on that play seemed to be confusion between him and Whitner)....

Pizza guy won't even be here next year. You can only change so much in one offseason and DiGiorgio just happened to get lucky. I hope Spikes plays tommorrow man. Ellison will be exposed big time now that Miami knows he will probably play. It won't be pretty folks.

I just believe he is a guy who needs way more experience before he can not be a liability. Whitner and Simpson have more talent and while they are just as inexperienced, their talent can help offset their lack of playing time more than Ellison. As for pizza guy, desire can take you quite far but lets be real about this, the dude is living a very short dream.

I just believe he is a guy who needs way more experience before he can not be a liability. Whitner and Simpson have more talent and while they are just as inexperienced, their talent can help offset their lack of playing time more than Ellison. As for pizza guy, desire can take you quite far but lets be real about this, the dude is living a very short dream.

I don't disagree about DiGiorgio, although I won't write-him-off until he sees meaningful playing time.

As for Ellison, getting thrown in the fire like that without starter's reps and being a ROOKIE was impressive. It's hard for rookies to avoid be totall undressed, much less put in a good showing. Of course there's more development that needs to be done, but you could say that for most players.