For those of you grousing over the NE loss...

I remember that game! It hasn't been that exciting since then. A playoff team with some great players. What a catch from Moulds! Doesn't it seem like our offense and defense were a year too late. We had a great offense that year and then the following years we had the number 1/2 ranked defenses. We just never had them coordinated the same years.

That was en exciting time for football. Has it really been 6 years? Should have just stuck with Flutie. Why mess with what's not broken.

I miss Eric Moulds :angry:

I miss those tasteful uniforms :angry:

But on the bright side, anyone catch what the announcer said around the 1:45 mark in the video?  He spoke blasphemous heresy against The Holy Bruschi :pirate:

774726[/snapback]

Not true. This was before the holy one was truly revealed to the world. Mere mortals cannot fathom the greatness that is the chosen one.

It is also blasphemous to utter the name of the holy one dev. Shame on you... :devil:

Not true. This was before the holy one was truly revealed to the world. Mere mortals cannot fathom the greatness that is the chosen one.

It is also blasphemous to utter the name of the holy one dev. Shame on you... :pirate:

774964[/snapback]

So what kind of penance am i going to have to do? Say 2 Hail Belicheks and watch 5 Tom Brady credit card commercials?

So what kind of penance am i going to have to do?  Say 2 Hail Belicheks and watch 5 Tom Brady credit card commercials?

774965[/snapback]

Note to all of TBD:

Dev/null has been found guilty of uttering the name of the holy one, and shall so be labeled a blasphemer...

It is not for mere mortals such as myself to know the mind of the great one, therefore I cannot shrive you of your sins. May the great one have mercy... :pirate: