GoodBye

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK you.  Bout time you sided with me.  :devil:

774764[/snapback]

this is indeed strange. you are in agreement with EC...but even stranger I agree with the kirkphreak :pirate:

i have a 98 Cavalier, first and only car i ever bought. it has served me well and still runs like a champ

why go out and buy a new car when you still love the one you have?

this is indeed strange.  you are in agreement with EC...but even stranger I agree with the kirkphreak :pirate:

i have a 98 Cavalier, first and only car i ever bought.  it has served me well and still runs like a champ

why go out and buy a new car when you still love the one you have?

774768[/snapback]

Exactly...I love my car. Why not run it till it dies.

Exactly...I love my car.  Why not run it till it dies.

774771[/snapback]

When you need to get 1k worth of repairs(water pump crack and belt replacement), it's time to put it up for sale and take the 4k cash you got for your car right to the car dealer and slap it down on the table as your down payment on your 2003 Honda Acorrd EXL. Just saying... :pirate:

I'd venture a guess and say i've seen more real women topless in the last month than you have since you got married :pirate:

774742[/snapback]

Shh. Don't say that. The whole point of my comment was to coax Lana into providing pics. :angry:

P.S. Going to nudie bars doesn't count :devil:

Cincy-

Is there anything (such as a touch-up paint or something) that can take a scratch outta my Wrangler from a stone that was kicked up and hit me?  The scratch (gash?) is thru the clear coat and about the size of a pen-tip.  Thanks.

774449[/snapback]

Other than re-painting the whole panel, not much to be done, except using the little touch-up paint bottles. Places like Auto Zone, and of course, a dealership sells them. Make sure you get the correct color code.

Wash and dry the area. Then wipe a couple of times with a little bit of cigarette lighter fluid. Do not use charcoal lighter- it won't hurt the paint, but as it's a crude distillate, it leaves a residue that works against adhesion.

Try out the paint in a hidden surface, like under the hood. These touch-up paints have a tendency not to lie flat, and it's easy to apply too much. Fiddle around 'till you're comfortable with the results.

The repair will eventually flake off, so then re-coat.

Other than re-painting the whole panel, not much to be done, except using the little touch-up paint bottles. Places like Auto Zone, and of course, a dealership sells them. Make sure you get the correct color code.

Wash and dry the area. Then wipe a couple of times with a little bit of cigarette lighter fluid. Do not use charcoal lighter- it won't hurt the paint, but as it's a crude distillate, it leaves a residue that works against adhesion.

Try out the paint in a hidden surface, like under the hood. These touch-up paints have a tendency not to lie flat, and it's easy to apply too much. Fiddle around 'till you're comfortable with the results.

The repair will eventually flake off, so then re-coat.

Thanks Cincy, I'll give it a try.

Hey can you let Lana drive your car topless? Just askin'

Lana is always welcome to take a ride in my Wrangler topless!! In fact, I'll even take a drive out to see her for the event. I'll even spring for the new Bills-themed wardrobe...

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-69957

Of course, pic will be posted. :doh:

Lana is always welcome to take a ride in my Wrangler topless!!  In fact, I'll even take a drive out to see her for the event.  I'll even spring for the new Bills-themed wardrobe...

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-69957

Of course, pic will be posted. :blush:

778274[/snapback]

Link didn't work. :doh:

Wow, what am I getting myself in to?? :lol::blink: