SHOCK! MUSLIMs OUTRAGED!

pdh1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get out from the mosque much?"  Used in a negative manner, to attempt to insult me.  There's your direct quote, dipshit.

786082[/snapback]

Touche. I did imply you were muslim in that statement.

And it was an attempt to insult you in your apparent belief that islam does no wrong, aka, brainwashed.

Congrats, you actually used a quote in a successful arguement.

Sort of...

It still isn't racism. See the dictionary references above.

Touche. I did imply you were muslim in that statement.

And it was an attempt to insult you in your apparent belief that islam does no wrong, aka, brainwashed.

Congrats, you actually used a quote in a successful arguement.

Sort of...

It still isn't racism. See the dictionary references above.

786084[/snapback]

Yeah, using Islam as a negative, in an insult, implying it's a bad thing to be Muslim, isn't racist. :blush:

Are you and I the same person again?  :blush:  God, I hate it when that happens...

786085[/snapback]

Arguments flow so much better when the person doing the accusing actually can follow along with their own rants.

Yeah, using Islam as a negative, in an insult, implying it's a bad thing to be Muslim, isn't racist.  :blush:

786089[/snapback]

Actually, if I'm stating isalm is bad, aren't I sort of saying being a muslim is bad? Should you be surprised? (Even though I don't hate muslims as mentioned back on page 3 or something like that, I just don't like the religion).

And no, it isn't racist, no matter how badly you want it to be.

Replace "islam" and "muslim" with "satanist" and "devil worshipper" and see if it's still racist.

Nope, it isn't. Sorry, you lose that one.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?  How can you hate what Mulims believe, but not hate Muslims, when Muslims are defined by what they believe?  :blush:

786104[/snapback]

Why not?

As I stated islam requires reformation. I'm not advocating the elimination of islam or muslims, no matter how silly or hypocritacal of a belief syatem I think it happens to be.

There are peaceful muslims, just as there are are bad christians (jeez this sounds familiar...). But the difference is the peaceful muslims are the ones who ignore the bad parts of the koran, the hadith, and the life of mohhamed. But just because there are good muslims, doesn't make islam good.

Why can't you understand that?

It is fun watching someone flail about aimlessly.

786099[/snapback]

If you aren't going to contribute, why bother at all?

edit:

And what part of my arguements do you consider to be "flailing about"?

I'd much rather you attack my arguemenrts logically, than have you insult me. But if you have nothing to contribute, why not just butt-out, instead of trolling?

Why not?

As I stated islam requires reformation. I'm not advocating the elimination of islam or muslims, no matter how silly or hypocritacal of a belief syatem I think it happens to be.

There are peaceful muslims, just as there are are bad christians (jeez this sounds familiar...). But the difference is the peaceful muslims are the ones who ignore the bad parts of the koran, the hadith, and the life of mohhamed. But just because there are good muslims, doesn't make islam good.

Why can't you understand that?

786116[/snapback]

Because technically, a Muslim that doesn't follow the Koran isn't a Muslim!!! :blush: You speak as though following the Koran and being a Muslim are two different things. They're not. They can't be. By definition, a Muslim is someone who follows the teachings of Allah...i.e., the Qu'ran.

So basically, your position is - once again, what a surprise - complete ignorant nonsense.

Because technically, a Muslim that doesn't follow the Koran isn't a Muslim!!!  :blush:  You speak as though following the Koran and being a Muslim are two different things.  They're not.  They can't be.  By definition, a Muslim is someone who follows the teachings of Allah...i.e., the Qu'ran.

So basically, your position is - once again, what a surprise - complete ignorant nonsense.

786124[/snapback]

You either can't or choose not to read. Which is it?

A muslim can choose to ignore a passage from the koran if they so choose, and still consider themselves a muslim, can they not?

A muslim can choose to ignore a passage from the koran if they so choose, and still consider themselves a muslim, can they not?

786142[/snapback]

No, they can't. If they ignore the Koran, they're not Muslim.

They can, however, choose to read the actual passages, and not the incorrect drivel you've been throwing around here.

No, they can't.  If they ignore the Koran, they're not Muslim.

They can, however, choose to read the actual passages, and not the incorrect drivel you've been throwing around here.

786146[/snapback]

Thanks allah you responded this way, I'm quite happy you took the bait.

Since mohammed violated the koran, he too could not have been a muslim right? :blush:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AbulKasem51209.htm

But hey, we're getting off track.

The one thing I've been asking for is for you, or anyonce else to answer this:

Was mohamed violent?

Thanks allah you responded this way, I'm quite happy you took the bait.

Since mohammed violated the koran, he too could not have been a muslim right?  :blush:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/AbulKasem51209.htm

786159[/snapback]

Good question. Was Mohammed, in fact, Muslim?

Was Jesus, for that matter, Christian? :angry: