Pissed Off and Pissed On....

BuffaloFan

My biggest problem with the game yesterday happenned before the game even started.

Buffalo's sloagn is this is our house. If it is our house why in the world was the 20,000 patriots fans while many Bills fans have been shut out. It was the last straw I have sold My season tickets and will resort to watching it on TV til things change.

My biggest problem with the game yesterday happenned before the game even started.

Buffalo's sloagn is this is our house. If it is our house why in the world was the 20,000 patriots fans while many Bills fans have been shut out. It was the last straw I have sold My season tickets and will resort to watching it on TV til things change.

55769[/snapback]

As long as you keep selling your season tickets, there will be a Patriots fan standing there to buy it from you.

As long as you keep selling your season tickets, there will be a Patriots fan standing there to buy it from you.

55775[/snapback]

Listen PACO I bought Mine, and there were many more Bills fans that would have bought tickets if they were available when it went on sale to the public. F the bills marketing they are wrong

then they should all be completely ashamed of yoursleves destroying our home field advantage. Pats Fans were just as loud as the Bills fans.

55798[/snapback]

Im calling you Bills fans out that sold tickets to New england Fans ....Show yourself step up. whatwas your reasoning?