Peter King uses "limp-wristed" and "Dolphins"

1billsfan

...in his conclusion as to why Miami will beat Buffalo. All I have to say is thanks for the chuckle and for picking against us Peter. Call me crazy, the Bills are now a lock to win.

Peter King prediction...

Buffalo (0-1) at Miami (0-1)

I like the Bills a lot more than I thought I would. But if you think they're going to win at Nick Saban's house, after Saban limp-wristed the replay flag in the fourth quarter during the Pittsburgh loss and after the Dolphins have had three extra days to prepare, you're crazy.

Miami 16, Buffalo 14

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ...koff/index.html

...in his conclusion as to why Miami will beat Buffalo. All I have to say is thanks for the chuckle and for picking against us Peter. Call me crazy, the Bills are now a lock to win.

Didn't he pick the Bills to lose last week too?

Does he realize that Bills were one bad pass to Josh Reed away from blowing out Saban in Saban's house?

Not saying it won't happen again, but's not a sure thing. I'd rather have Losman & our WRs than Batch & a hobbled Ward testing Travares Tillman.

ok, so we must all be "crazy".

How many NFL games has Saban coached?

How many has Jauron coached?

What's our record?

What's Miami's record?

Who lost last week's game in the 4th qtr?

yeah, they are a much better team than the Bills. I hate that I'm crazy....

Does anyone here honestly think the Miami/Pittsburgh game changes if Saban was successful overturning that touchdown?

Anyone, I mean, other than Peter King.

774481[/snapback]

What about if the exact same thing had happened to the Bills... the press would still be laughing... but instead all we hear is poor Miami... what a joke.