Kelly Roberts [1968-2006]

SDS

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine having to tell your parents that you killed your wife (possibly on accident)

poor guy.

774363[/snapback]

Accident? With a baseball bat? How???

I didn't know the man but that is awful he would leave his kids with no parents. I will say a prayer for them and his wife.

That's just sad.

I just looked at Thialog's profile and there is a link to his blog, titled "Getting close to Belltower time". My God was this a message that things were getting out of control in his mind.

He also has a picture of Conner (his son) there. I almost cried when I saw it. He posted picures of them before. I'm as sick to my stomach now as a was when I read this a couple of hours ago.

I can't stop thinking about his kids. :rolleyes:

Please, everyone pray for those kids.

Just another couple thoughts...

Parents: hug your kids. 

And anyone who's having trouble with their marriage: no situation is so bad that this or anything similarly tragic is the solution.  Get help!

774381[/snapback]

I think that sentiment needs to be echoed early and often.

I just looked at Thialog's profile and there is a link to his blog, titled "Getting close to Belltower time". My God was this a message that things were getting out of control in his mind.

He also has a picture of Conner (his son) there. I almost cried when I saw it. He posted picures of them before.  I'm as sick to my stomach now as a was when I read this a couple of hours ago.

I can't stop thinking about his kids.  :rolleyes:

Please, everyone pray for those kids.

774380[/snapback]

I doubt he was sending messages earlier. He was posting and talking normal ALL WEEK about the game on Sunday. He even posted in his birthday thread early on Thursday!

This is just plain horrible.

(EDITED)

I doubt he was sending messages earlier. He was posting and talking normal ALL WEEK about the game on Sunday. He even posted in his birthday thread early on Thursday!

This is just plain horrible.

774393[/snapback]

Yeah, blog was last updated in 2004. Posts indicate he was getting ready for a collectibles show next month...

Yeah, blog was last updated in 2004.  Posts indicate he was getting ready for a collectibles show next month...

774395[/snapback]

I guess we can be thankful, for as thankless a situation that this is, that he didn't spiral down even deeper and attempt to take some police officers with him in the woods.