Did you know?

September 15, 2002 -- In a thrilling 45-39 overtime victory over the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome, QB Drew Bledsoe set a team record with 463 passing yards. Bledsoe also had three TD passes, including the game-winning 48-yard strike to Peerless Price.

Hopefully Jp will have the same results against Miami. :rolleyes:

September 15, 2002 -- In a thrilling 45-39 overtime victory over the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome, QB Drew Bledsoe set a team record with 463 passing yards.  Bledsoe also had three TD passes, including the game-winning 48-yard strike to Peerless Price.

Hopefully Jp will have the same results against Miami. :rolleyes:

773994[/snapback]

This was the ONLY game where in Josh Reed showed me that he can be a NFL WR. And that FG kick to send us to overtime (I think) was awesome. It hit the lower

bar and went in.

This was the ONLY game where in Josh Reed showed me that he can be a NFL WR. And that FG kick to send us to overtime (I think) was awesome. It hit the lower

bar and went in.

774003[/snapback]

I still say that the pass that Bledsoe threw to Price, to tie that game, was one of the greatest passes in recent Bills history...when Drew was on, he was on, that year...

I still say that the pass that Bledsoe threw to Price, to tie that game, was one of the greatest passes in recent Bills history...when Drew was on, he was on, that year...

774010[/snapback]

Agreed! Man could he throw a beautiful deep ball when he was "on"!!!!!!! Good times!

I (semi)remember that game like it was yesterday. Boy was I drunk and hoarse after that one. It got over with during the halftime of the 4 o'clock games. We were 6-2 after the first 8 games that year, and I thought that we had a great defense and offense and that we had a good chance to make the playoffs.

But then the second half of the season happened to Bledsoe.

Agreed! Man could he throw a beautiful deep ball when he was "on"!!!!!!! Good times!

774024[/snapback]

8 good games....that is all he game us.....At least we were stitting on top of the AFC East at 5-3 and then the whole thing unraveled when the Pats came to town....