Buffalo at Miami: Predictions

Like A Mofo

Well I hate to do this, but I think this game is a tough spot for the Bills: Miami coming off a loss, Miami is great at home in September, and with the Bills starting 4 rookies on defense, I think there will be some more growing pains on Sunday.

However, I think the Bills will show more positive signs that the team is heading in the right direction. JP will have his moments. Now if Willis can have a big game, and the Bills can stay away from turnovers again, they will have a chance.

Another thing: If you split up the at New England and at Miami games during the season, you would probably say those are two losses. It is just harder to take when they are back-to-back and the first 2 games of the season. But do not fret fellow Bills fans: Rosier days are ahead.

Prediction: Miami 27, Buffalo 17

Yours?

Bills, 24-20.

JP is going to get some deep balls against this secondary. He will also face a good deal of pressure from the front 7 of Miami, and it's probably going to be good for an interception that will set up a Culpepper score. I just have the feeling JP is going to finish the job this time, and you'll see him connect with Evans again. Hopefully not to the point that he is locking on Lee. Also, don't be surprised to see A-Train make some short-yardage plays in the clutch.

I really, really hope the Bills can sneak out of Miami with a W Sunday.

Dare I say, this game could be a shootout?

I'm gonna go with my heart instead of my head on this one and predict:

Bills 31, Dolfelons 28

A last second field goal by Lindell gets the win!

GO BILLS!