Strange Injury Report

ROCCEO

I was perusing the injury report and foudn this:

Questionable: CB Jason David(tooth)

I thought it was one of the funnier injury reports ive seen, does anyone recall last year when Isaac Bruce was hurt, on NFL Network when they showed the Rams injury report it said : Isaac Bruce(Great Toe), I always wondered why it said that. Are they referring to the big toe or is "great toe" some type of ailment, like plantar fasciitis(or as my boss calls it, "facetious pancreatis")

I was perusing the injury report and foudn this:

Questionable: CB Jason David(tooth)

I thought it was one of the funnier injury reports ive seen, does anyone recall last year when Isaac Bruce was hurt, on NFL Network when they showed the Rams injury report it said : Isaac Bruce(Great Toe), I always wondered why it said that. Are they referring to the big toe or is "great toe" some type of ailment, like plantar fasciitis(or as my boss calls it, "facetious pancreatis")

773910[/snapback]

Could be wisodom tooth surgery or something. If he maybe just had all four of them pulled, I could see him being pretty sore to take hits on Sunday.

But yes, very odd.

Years ago, I was looking through medical journals in the library while doing research and found this title (and I swear to god it is true- I still have a photocopy of it someplace in a box):

The Anal Transition Zone- Author: K. Fenger. :rolleyes: