Top Ten Reasons to Hate Miami

eball

Hard to hate Shula?  For YEARS we all felt like he owned the refs and it felt like every time we played them the game was officiated like last weeks debacle.  It's pretty easy to hate Shula.  He was the one constant that carried on through the decades, he was the link to the 0 for the 70's for all of us who were too young to hate them then.

773957[/snapback]

Of course when Polian joined the competition committee with Shula the penalties seemed to even out. :pirate:

I'd have had him at number 1. PFS number 2.

Don't hate them, just feel sorry for them...They have to live with a little runt coach who throws like my 7 year old beautiful daughter, A Wil E Coyote offensive coordinator and a roster rap sheet longer than Bonnie and Clyde.....

Is Cecil the Diesel still breaking into women's bedrooms.. and well, pleasing himself....

...and it's a time of great rejoicing.

Ten reasons to hate Miami?  That's easy:

774672[/snapback]

How did you know I went 10th grade in the South Florida..worst freaking 10 years of my life...

How can a team go 0-for a decade.....we can never win enough or beat them badly enough to overcome that..

I Don't hate the Dolphins .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure do like spanking them though......HARDDDD!