Sunday's burning question

Kelly the Dog

Will Mularkey try to outsmart us by passing all the time because we cannot stop the run? Or will he try to outsmart us by running all the time because we have 2-3 rookies in the defensive backfield and cannot stop the pass?

773054[/snapback]

My question is how many games until Saban takes over the play calling.

I watched the first half of the Bills/Pats last night, and given that our rooks were in the secondary a good portion of the time, I hope Mularkey DOES try to pass because we were extremely dominant in that regard.

Personally, I can't wait for the reverse flea flicker end around Mickey Mouse whateverthe!@#$ Tom calls it play.

I watched the first half of the Bills/Pats last night, and given that our rooks were in the secondary a good portion of the time, I hope Mularkey DOES try to pass because we were extremely dominant in that regard.

Personally, I can't wait for the reverse flea flicker end around Mickey Mouse whateverthe!@#$ Tom calls it play.

773061[/snapback]

I just hope we don't actually fall for it, and make meathead look like a genius...

773061[/snapback]

did you see MM try to run a flea flicker against the Steelers? You may have missed it because the play blew up in their face and Ronnie Brown couldn't flick it back to Culpepper, taking a loss on the play. I'm not going to miss the botched, ill-timed flea flicker, that's for sure. :D

I'm thinking that he knows that we know that he knows the best way to take advantage of our defense is to make it look like they are going to run, when they pass, so what I think they may do is hand it off to Brown, and then throw him so as to combine multiple aspects of the attack.

Culpepper: Coach, my knee's hurting

Mularkey : I've got just the thing, Ice, no Heat, no Ice, wait, I'll heat the ice....HOT ICE!!!

did you see MM try to run a flea flicker against the Steelers? You may have missed it because the play blew up in their face and Ronnie Brown couldn't flick it back to Culpepper, taking a loss on the play. I'm not going to miss the botched, ill-timed flea flicker, that's for sure.  :D

773077[/snapback]

I think they ran it on 4th and 1 from the Steelers 5 yard line.

No...its Nick Saban>Vince Lombardi...

Remember, Belicheck used his vacation to talk to Nick about defense!!!  Do you realize how important that moment is?????  I mean he used his ACTUAL VACATION!!!!!!  :D

773133[/snapback]

Shiit.....how the hell could I forget about that :flirt: