0-3.....

YOOOOOO

But certainly the dumbest......The basic mental/physical football mistakes and errors need to stop and MM has gotta get done now....We should be 3-0 but the mental mistakes have been to much to overcome....

NATE knock down the ball....

Villareal dont hold on what was a game ending drive.....

OL stop with the REDZONE penalties...

OL(cause im not sure who held) dont hold a guy on 3rd and inches, then false start twice in row after....

Baker or Wire(not sure who jumped, I've seen were both were blamed) dont jump offsides after your defense stops your opponents in the redzone in a tied game...

WIRE, well we all know he finds a way to put himself in bad position, on every play and will be the target of every offense until we get him out of there...

REESE, stop watching WR's catch !@#$ing fluttering passes....JUMP on those passes or atleast make the WR pay for it, that what FS's are suppose to do....

Henry stop !@#$ing up a play or two a game.....

Bledsoe you realize they gonna sack you, dont just go into the fiddle position, throw the ball at one of your eligible recievers feet(or head like you did with campbell earlier in this game and on that last drive)

REED catch a !@#$ing ball.....

Defense when an offense goes backwards, its a good thing, please dont let up and give dem the yardage right back.....

Schobel stop trying to rush up field every play....Add a spin move inside...or some sort of juke move inside...I'm sick of seeing you let the tackle guide you passed the play every !@#$ing 3rd down, allowing the QB to step up towards your side of the pocket and deliver a 3rd down pass....

Damn i could go on and on....Imma stop now