Screw Miami Tee shirts

BUFFALOTONE

A number of years ago the Dolfelon fans had shirts that said 'Buffalo Sucks'. Vendors would sell these shirts outside of the stadium.

Well, one Sunday, I went to the game with a bus full of Fort Lauderdale police that happened to be Bills fans. We told the bus driver to pull over by the vendor. The vendor came over thinking he was about to make a fortune. When he got a load of a bus full of large scowling Bills fans, I think he filled his pants and then he beat a hasty retreat.

A number of years ago the Dolfelon fans had shirts that said 'Buffalo Sucks'.  Vendors would sell these shirts outside of the stadium.

Well, one Sunday, I went to the game with a bus full of Fort Lauderdale police that happened to be Bills fans.  We told the bus driver to pull over by the vendor.  The vendor came over thinking he was about to make a fortune.  When he got a load of a bus full of large scowling Bills fans, I think he filled his pants and then he beat a hasty retreat.

772778[/snapback]

good story chief, but how does this help me find the shirts.

BUFFALO BILLS ROB JOHNSON TODDLER JERSEY

$26.99 $5.99 On Sale!

THE ROB JOHNSON DAYS WITH THE BILLS ARE OVER BUT YOUR BABY'S DAYS ARE JUST BEGGINING. AT THIS INCREDIBLE PRICE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE KIDS A LITTLE MESSY AND ITS AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO HAVE THE SMALLEST MEMBER OF THE FAMILY IN BILLS GEAR ON GAMEDAY.SORRY ONLY SIZE 2T OR 3T IS AVAILABLE.

:flirt::blush::P:D