Anyone tivo the nfl replay

JinWPB

I watched the nfl replay of the game last night, and on one angle of the play it appeared both players were out of bounds when Nate touched his back.

Can anyone check it out? It looked like Nate was trying to keep him from coming back on the field of play. What would be the rule on that anyway?

I watched the nfl replay of the game last night, and on one angle of the play it appeared both players were out of bounds when Nate touched his back.

Can anyone check it out? It looked like Nate was trying to keep him from coming back on the field of play. What would be the rule on that anyway?

772553[/snapback]

Actually there are rules against that as well. usually called on ST's when the gunners are knocked out of bounds, the blockers have to let them reenter the field unimpeded.

Actually there are rules against that as well.  usually called on ST's when the gunners are knocked out of bounds, the blockers have to let them reenter the field unimpeded.

772560[/snapback]

Thanks , yes I remember that rule now, I sure it would have applied if they were out.