Spikes hates Buffalo and rebuilding

He won't play hard for this team ever again

He is disenfranchised

He supports Al Qaeda

He kicks puppies

He puts children back into burning orphanages

Amazing: 24 hours ago he was the toast of the town

772764[/snapback]

From toast to toast. Doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this all day.

Oh goody.

But i will address your points.

Gee, thanks.

Lets go back in time

If you said the internet is great because i can bring my complaints here, then how are you not saying that the internet is great for keeping controversial discussions alive?

I'm saying it's great because "I" can blast you. Nothing more.

If i complain about something and you respond.... how is that not keeping something alive?

And you said you think its great. So it seems to me like you are contradicting yourself.

I'm happy for you.

This is bullcrap and you know it.

First of all. You keep exposiing yourself more and more by reading and responding. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Actually, I keep responding because I like to blast lemmings. I do that instead of golf. It may or may not be a sickness.

You can ignore me if you don't like what i'm saying.

Thanks for the permission. I was waiting patiently.

Otherwise you can argue my point and defend TKO. So far all you have done is criticize me for bringing up the topic in the 1st place.

Uh, the reason I'm blasting you is I don't feel the need to defend Spikes. Hello?

So lets recap:

Spikes hates Buffalo and rebuilding

He won't play hard for this team ever again

He is disenfranchised

He supports Al Qaeda

He kicks puppies

He puts children back into burning orphanages

Drinks babies blood

Cooks Rettata (sp?)

Amazing: 24 hours ago he was the toast of the town

772764[/snapback]

Can we just resurrect the old TD is Satan thread, but cut and past "Takeo" for "Donahoe"?  It'll save everyone a LOT of time...

772773[/snapback]

I believe Marv is now the satan. He is doing all these stupid things.

Youth movement.

Cutting vets and demanding an unproven rookie take over.

Not addressing the oline.

Allowing the coaches to bring in their rejects and get rid of future HOFers (Gates for Atrain)

I believe Marv is now the satan.  He is doing all these stupid things. 

Youth movement.

Cutting vets and demanding an unproven rookie take over.

Not addressing the oline.

Allowing the coaches to bring in their rejects and get rid of future HOFers (Gates for Atrain)

772782[/snapback]

Don't forget not getting Aaron Brooks.

Not crazy about what Spikes said. IMO, players should not vent like this to the media. It does no good and does affect the team's psyche. For example, if youve got a respected senior guy or gal in your office popping off like this while walking the hallways, it affects everyone's morale. Same thing here.

But with that said, I can completely understand why he would feel this way and this should be something that like any good rant, should be forgotten by...er.....lunch. Now...if hes going to pop off like this regularly, thats a problem.

What other board would accept him?  He's not exactly the most sociable guy.  :(

772793[/snapback]

I'm serious. I know I made fun of these people at first but I'm starting to see the light. If Spikes is pissed, a proven veteran leader then everyone who looks up to him for guidence will be pissed as well. At least half the team must be pissed at this point! You'll see....you'll all be proven wrong. You may see the first team strike in the history of the NFL.

Don't forget to include what he said so people can make a good decision. Here's a recap of TKO's comments:

"I quit on the season. I want out."

Okay. Now people can vote correctly.

772722[/snapback]

Voter tampering!

No campaigning within 5 threads of the polling place.

I'm sorry.

I like Takeo spikes as much as the next Bills fan.

But he really needs to keep his mouth shut and

be a team leader. He may or may not be right.

But it's not like the Bills cut the guy. And bringing this

into the media was a very dumb, immature thing to do on his part.

He is not wrong to feel that way he is wrong for running to the newspaper

and putting the young players in a tough spot. He needs to suck it up and

do what is best for the team and understand that he is not the GM or the coach.

And I know people are going to come back at me with 'He's a pro bowl veteran, he has the right to say what he wants'. Well I have the right to go burn a flag in my front yard, that doesn't make it right. I'm just saying what i think we would all be saying if it wasn't almost any other player besides spikes who uttered those iditotic remarks.

772567[/snapback]

SHUT UP!!!

UH OH I JUST FOUND THIS:

Spikes Leaves Practice

By JOHN WAWROW, Associated Press

Last updated: 12:06 p.m., Thursday, September 14, 2006

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Frustration flared to the surface about an hour into Bills practice Thursday morning. After completing some light jogging on the sideline, Takeo Spikes stormed out of the fieldhouse following a heated discussion with coach Dick Jauron. Spikes, who was the most vocal figure to comment on the controversy regarding Troy Vincents seemingly unceremonious relegation to the IR had sharp comments as he left the facility. While leaving the parking lot in his black Range Rover, Spikes took a moment to speak with several reporters amidst a driving rain. "I'm tired, tired of losing, tired of pouring my heart and soul into all this only to be let down. I worked my butt off to get back into shape to help this defense make a stand this season. I'm not here to be no wet nurse to some rookies who look good in shorts. I want out, whatever has to happen make it happen but I want out. I was reading a message board on my blackberry this morning and Major is right, please Trade me".

LINK