A historical game

dib

Last night my son's J.V. football team took on a squad that hadn't lost in 5 years.

They beat them 13-7.

I'm exhausted.

772431[/snapback]

Good for your son and his teammates. That's pretty cool. I went to Shenendehowa in the mid-80s, and our JV team hadn't lost a game for something like five years. They got beat my junior or senior year, and the coach (I believe his name was Skinner) cried. Did the other coach cry? It kind of makes it all worthwhile to see a grown man reduced to tears.

Did the other coach cry?

He was an *

He was walking through my son's warm up and spitting on the ground. I was hoping someone would pop him. My wife told me to stay where i was.

Last year this team beat the snot out of our team, so they hung a large banner with last years score at the entrance of the stadium.

Our team returned it to them in pieces.

bwahahahahaha

Did the other coach cry? 

He was an *

He was walking through my son's warm up and spitting on the ground.  I was hoping someone would pop him.  My wife told me to stay where i was.

Last year this team beat the snot out of our team, so they hung a large banner with last years score at the entrance of the stadium.

Our team returned it to them in pieces.

bwahahahahaha

772453[/snapback]

Outstanding!

All you need is a couple lovable losers, a fat kid, and one or two "foreign" kids that don't speak a word of english and you've got a great movie.

All you need is a couple lovable losers, a fat kid, and one or two "foreign" kids that don't speak a word of english and you've got a great movie.

772468[/snapback]

You forget- I live in South Florida. Kids that dont speak English are a dime a dozen

One of the foreign kids has to be a kicker.

772469[/snapback]

I always thought you got the star of the girls soccer team to be the kicker. And she goes to homecoming with the big tough O-Lineman, who really turns out to be a softie at heart (and a fantastic dancer!)

This screenplay is practically writing itself!

I always thought you got the star of the girls soccer team to be the kicker.  And she goes to homecoming with the big tough O-Lineman, who really turns out to be a softie at heart (and a fantastic dancer!)

This screenplay is practically writing itself!

772473[/snapback]

This is 2006, man. You have to make her the pitcher of the girls' softball team who ends up being the QB, against all odds. In the big game, the O-lineman who has been given her so much grief, makes a significant block at just the right time during a broken play, and she scrambles into the EZ for the game winner.

Then they go to the prom, date, and get married in the sequel.

Then you'll have to go with a handicapped equipment manager.

772479[/snapback]

You're going to think I'm making this up.

We have one. He rips around the field in a motorized cart.

You're going to think I'm making this up.

We have one.  He rips around the field in a motorized cart.

772505[/snapback]

Does he look like Burgess Meredith, and wear old school gray sweats and converse Chuck Taylors. Raspy voice and mutters alot when the looking through his bags?

You can't forget about the old crusty, drunken coach, that's been out of coaching for 20 years because of something that ruined his reputation, but the principal of the school (a real !@#$) needed someone quick, because the former arrogant coach quit right before the season started, because he said the team was a bunch of losers that would never win a game their entire lives.