School Shooting

meazza

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060913/ap_on_...ollege_shooting

A college I went to had a shooting today.  1 guy walked in with an AK-47, and a couple of other shooters. One is still on the loose and this school is located right next to my office.

I pray for those still trapped in there.

771966[/snapback]

They now say there isn't a second shooter and the search has been called off. I'm thinking YOU are the second guy and you're using your posts here as an alibi. :lol:

BTW, Dawson College? I thought McGill was the only college in Canada outside of Toronto. Where on The Road (the only road in Canada) is it? :P

They now say there isn't a second shooter and the search has been called off.  I'm thinking YOU are the second guy and you're using your posts here as an alibi.    :lol:

BTW, Dawson College?  I thought McGill was the only college in Canada outside of Toronto.  Where on The Road (the only road in Canada) is it?  :P

771972[/snapback]

Dawson College is a Pre-University institution. They shortened high school a year and students have to go to CEGEP to get admitted into University. For people who have been to Montreal, it is across the street from the old forum.

I'll be really surprised if it's an AK-47.  I'll laugh a little if it was, since they're completely banned in Canada.

772064[/snapback]

Well some of the witnesses said it was an automatic rifle. Of course, it's tough to completely consider the eye-witness account of frantic students running for their lives.

"I saw the gunman who was dressed in black and at that time he was shooting at people," student Michel Boyer told CTV. "I immediately hit the floor. It was probably one of the most frightening moments of my life."

Being shot at by some psychopath in a trench coat was 'probably one of the most frightening moments' in this guy's life??? What could possibly be more frightening than that?

Maybe this young canuck is ranking this horrifying experience up there with the time Fox Sports created the glow puck and the slapshot vapor trail for their hockey broadcasts.

I'll be really surprised if it's an AK-47.  I'll laugh a little if it was, since they're completely banned in Canada.

772064[/snapback]

Handguns for a considerable time and recently long guns.

I guess resonable discourse failed here. I'm sure a calm talk sans shotgun or rifle or pistol when a violent break-in by an armed thug cccurs in one's home has been resoundingly successful....

And all blame to the current crowd in Ottawa - HOW coudt they NOT have anticipated this, and prevented it...!!!

Being shot at by some psychopath in a trench coat was 'probably one of the most frightening moments' in this guy's life???  What could possibly be more frightening than that?

Maybe this young canuck is ranking this horrifying experience up there with the time Fox Sports created the glow puck and the slapshot vapor trail for their hockey broadcasts.

772104[/snapback]

Maybe his cell buddy was pretty big on having his salad tossed.