The Price is Right

Niagara 66

With Evans drawing the double coverage, and injuries in the fish secondary, Peerless will likely be one on one with a second tier cover man. Peerless has looked good the last preseason game and at NE, especially that tough 3rd down catch that was negated by penalty. C'mon Peerless...live up to your name and earn your $$!

With Evans drawing the double coverage, and injuries in the fish secondary, Peerless will likely be one on one with a second tier cover man.  Peerless has looked good the last preseason game and at NE, especially that tough 3rd down catch that was negated by penalty.  C'mon Peerless...live up to your name and earn your $$!

771881[/snapback]

Looking forward to it! Also hoping for a BIG kick return from Mcgee!

:lol:  Sorry...I'm just not convinced about his ability (or maybe it's his desire) to get open.  I would LOVE for him to show me a little 2002 Peerless this Sunday.  But it has been four years since he was an impact receiver.

771891[/snapback]

I agree with you. I'm not a real big fan of the old Peerless, the way he would get alligator arms in traffic and not sell out to make the tough play, especially on 3rd down it seemed. However, he seems to have had a change of heart and attitude. More humility, more maturity, perhaps? And on that important 3rd down play he went way up in linebacker land to get the ball, exposing himself to real punishment to make the play. I'm willing to give him another shot. Go Peerless!

I agree with you.  I'm not a real big fan of the old Peerless, the way he would get alligator arms in traffic and not sell out to make the tough play, especially on 3rd down it seemed.  However, he seems to have had a change of heart and attitude.  More humility, more maturity, perhaps?  And on that important 3rd down play he went way up in linebacker land to get the ball, exposing himself to real punishment to make the play.  I'm willing to give him another shot.  Go Peerless!

771908[/snapback]

Peerless = Dorn (until proven otherwise)