Spikes out

Acantha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DJ and the boys maybe playing a little possum here. I think TKO becomes a game time decision and is a go for the game. They realize they cant go down 0-2 in the division so soon. TKO will play and be dominant. He better cuz my azz will be there sreaming and yelling. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's still a chance he could practice later in the week, although I'd be on board with the better-safe-than-sorry plan.

I'll wait for the official injury report on this one.

(Which, considering the weekly game release STILL isn't available, could be any time between now and Sunday afternoon at 1:00...)

When was the last time someone left with a hamstring injury during a game, and returned to play the next week?

My fear is that it's a 6 week twinge.

771763[/snapback]

MY fear was that either he himself or the staff would feel pressured to rush him back in, given his returning from the Achilles injury. I'd prefer they sit him as long as they have to until they're sure...

Horray for us.

This really blows sheep. Talk about no luck. 2 divisionals on the road to start, 5 rookies on the defense.

Jesus Christ, what's a Bills fan got to do to catch a break?

771784[/snapback]

The good news is that this a good season to get these guys battle tested. I'd much rather these guys get their welcome to the NFL this year than next.

The good news is that this a good season to get these guys battle tested.  I'd much rather these guys get their welcome to the NFL this year than next.

771805[/snapback]

Absolutely. It will be nice not to have an unknown starting next year. If Ko sucks, we know we have to do something about it. If he's good, we can focus on the rest of the team.

I think he'll do fine, and in the end will probably have a better year than Vincent would have. Hopefully I'm right.

Horray for us.

This really blows sheep. Talk about no luck. 2 divisionals on the road to start, 5 rookies on the defense.

Jesus Christ, what's a Bills fan got to do to catch a break?

771784[/snapback]

Damn!! He could have been the difference this weekend too!! <_<

MY fear was that either he himself or the staff would feel pressured to rush him back in, given his returning from the Achilles injury.  I'd prefer they sit him as long as they have to until they're sure...

771779[/snapback]

But I mean....will we ever be completly sure? Every though TKO would be good to go week 1.