ESPN

Swift Sylvan

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...terbrook/060912

"The Patriots were flagged for just one 5-yard infraction, although there were at least four plays on which a Patriots offensive lineman wrapped both arms around a Buffalo pass-rusher, and the Flying Elvii benefited from an extremely convenient inadvertent whistle that ended a play when a Buffalo runner had 50 yards of green grass between him and the end zone.

Meanwhile, the Bills were hit with seven penalties, including a ticky-tack nudge-in-the-back call that wiped out a fourth-quarter first down in New England territory and changed a scoring opportunity into a punt."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...terbrook/060912

"The Patriots were flagged for just one 5-yard infraction, although there were at least four plays on which a Patriots offensive lineman wrapped both arms around a Buffalo pass-rusher, and the Flying Elvii benefited from an extremely convenient inadvertent whistle that ended a play when a Buffalo runner had 50 yards of green grass between him and the end zone.

Meanwhile, the Bills were hit with seven penalties, including a ticky-tack nudge-in-the-back call that wiped out a fourth-quarter first down in New England territory and changed a scoring opportunity into a punt."

770852[/snapback]

Thanks for the link

And I thought only Bills fans saw these things.......

I have learned that if you want the calls, you gotta start winning first with the other team getting them all the time.

exceptions: Miami and Dallas - they get the calls regardless of their record

Thanks for the link

And I thought only Bills fans saw these things.......

I have learned that if you want the calls, you gotta start winning first with the other team getting them all the time.

exceptions: Miami and Dallas - they get the calls regardless of their record

770869[/snapback]

There's no excuse for NFL officiating degenerating into the NBA homer level where a visiting team has to be at least 15 points better to get a win. It was not always this bad; the officiating standard has apparently sunk to a new low or the camera work is better than ever at exposing the current low competance and/or impartiality level.