That ESPN commercial of last year of the Bills

bluv

...still waying on my mind. You know the cartoon where the sky is grey and the Bills are losing and suddenly a player breaks lose and scores and the sun comes out and grandma jumps up in the chair and starts dancing only to find out the player step out of bound and the Bills lose a heartbreaker! Just like on Sunday when it seemed like the game was over when the Pats got that safety; I was like yeah the Pats will run out the clock and get a TD and being 9 points down no way we can overcome. Then Whitner gets a pick with nothing but Bills in front and I jump up and like YEAH BABY and then block in the back plus the imaginary step out of bounds. Then I still have alittle life. On 3rd and 2 JP completes the pass to Price and I'm like YES but then BLOCK IN THE BACK! We get sack and punt! Then we rise up stop them on 3rd and short and I'm like GO BILLS; they kick the FG and JP can get a chance to leads us on to victory. Then the Pats get 6 on 4th and 2 and run out the clock and now instead of being able to feel happy about us at least competeing against a team we were 9 points underdogs to all I have to hear from opposing fans, commentators and PRETENDING TO BE BILLS FANS now is that the same old Bills, Bills suck, their not that good anyway, JP suck, and blah, blah, blah. Why does the Bills make it so hard for their TRUE FANS? Almost everytime there is a game that shouldn't be close we always find a way to let a team back in the game! And if we do manage to win then the focus is more on how that team lost than the Bills winning. I know there are plenty that share this feeling of BUFFALO BLUES!