And with the first pick, the Raiders take....

CJPearl2

Hey, I read around these boards yesterday some people claiming that it doesnt matter how you lose, a loss is a loss.

And I agree somewhat, when you look at the standings the Bills 0-1 is the same as the Raiders 0-1.

But come on...how would you all be feeling if we lost our game the way the Raiders did? Not very hopeful, right?

Merriman will be the next LT or Derrick Thomas. Dude can pass rush like no other line backer I've seen of late. He is by far going to be one of the best d players in this league for a long time. Did anyone see him blow up Gallery? Either the Raiders oline looks horrendous or the Chargers d is just that good. Anyone wanna predict how many sacks Merriman has this year? I say 20+.

On a side note who is the full time Monday nite crew now? Please tell me it's not Thiesman and Cornheiser with Torrico (butchered spelling). Vermeil and Jaws with whoever the other dude is are way better. It should defineately be them if it's not.

On a side note who is the full time Monday nite crew now?  Please tell me it's not Thiesman and Cornheiser with Torrico (butchered spelling).  Vermeil and Jaws with whoever the other dude is are way better.  It should defineately be them if it's not.

770374[/snapback]

I'm loving Vermeil as an announcer. Jaws is solid too. The three stooges were terrible in the Skins game. The worst bit was how often they cut to the studio, like when Jamie Foxx was in there. Hello! There's a football game going on!

One of my customers is a big Raiders fan and during correspondence on a project we're working on, he wanted to bet me $20 that -- while both the Raiders and Bills are not that good this year -- the Raiders would have a better record at year's end.

Five minutes after his email came in, the Raiders signed Jeff George.

I emailed him the link and told him I'd take his bet. If you watched them during the preseason, they looked absolutely beyond terrible. Only Green Bay looked worse in preseason.

Many say you can't tell much from preseason play, but you can't hide ugly.

Oh, that wasn't the only "super Star" sighting either! Tom Cruise was in Daniel Snyders' luxury box in Washington. This isn't football anymore, why is Scoop doggie doo in a studio anyway?

770407[/snapback]

Tom Cruise sucks and so does Dan Snyder. They were probably taking turns fingerbanging eachother.