I hate talking about the refs, but . . .

Peter

Amen.  Quit whining, the Bills lost to a better team.  Good teams overcome a few bad calls.  I'm certain you people could have sat and watched the game with a Pats fan, and he would have had just as many calls to complain about.

Whitner never stepped out of bounds?  Agreed... but the Bills still couldn't do anything with the extra possession and great field possession.  And whether or not Nate blocked the guy in the back, it was stupid to even put himself in that position and place his hands on the guy's back.

Royal's penalty was a phantom call?  I can see that... but the Bills still failed on 3rd and 2 after the call.  A good team can get a couple yards when they need it.

For all the trash talking that goes on here directed at other teams' fans, as a group us Bills fans can sound pretty ridiculous a good deal of the time.  To wit, this "shadow conspiracy."  Take a lead from your beloved team:  don't make excuses, take the loss, move on.

I agree there were some horrible calls, and the disparity in penalties is cause for concern (as if the NFL is going to actually look into it), but to blame a loss on the refs or suggest they have it in for Buffalo is something I'd expect from some 8 year-old crying after losing in gym class.

769945[/snapback]

Thank you! I think giving up 183 yards rushing might have factored into the loss along with all the pressure the Pats put on JP especially in the second half.

We lost, move on and try to do better. I will be extremely upset if we lose to the Dolphins and that moronic offensive coordinator next week.

And if we do lose, please don't let on of MM's stupid gadget plays be the reason.