One game and some of you are calling

Like A Mofo

Have you noticed that with all the parity in the NFL these days, it's the smart teams that end up winning those Super Bowl thingies?

Did you notice that the team that beat the Bills yesterday (and last year and every year) did it by being smarter than them?

769641[/snapback]

There is no doubt that the Pats typically play "smart" football. Nevertheless, the reason they beat us is that they dominated us at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. Did you also notice who made the key play for the Pats on fourth and one and where he went to school.

The sooner our o-line and d-line can dominate the line of scrimmage, the sooner we are going to contend for the Super Bowl.

You are kidding right?

769484[/snapback]

Nah, I've been calling for him to be gone for about 2 yrs now. Most over-rated player in football.

My only hope is that Rosenhaus makes a contract stink over him after this season and we can finally be rid of this moron with no game-breaking capability.

I'm not saying Thomas is better than Willis-Cant-Thrillis....but why in the hell didn't he see the field again, after ripping off those three runs?

If Willis is such a stud, it shouldn't be far fetched to think the Bills could get a first for him right? I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Nah, I've been calling for him to be gone for about 2 yrs now.  Most over-rated player in football.   

My only hope is that Rosenhaus makes a contract stink over him after this season and we can finally be rid of this moron with no game-breaking capability.

I'm not saying Thomas is better than Willis-Cant-Thrillis....but why in the hell didn't he see the field again, after ripping off those three runs?

If Willis is such a stud, it shouldn't be far fetched to think the Bills could get a first for him right?  I'd take it in a heartbeat!

769671[/snapback]

But if Willis is such a moron and highly over rated, who is gonna give us the first for him?

In the 2 years he has played, He was coming back from a serious knee injury that many said would end his career in the first year, and in the second he was only on the field for 1st and 2nd down and yet still gained over 2000 yards faster then any Bills player. Now because he didn't make a 4th and 1 (but was damn close and only didn't make it cause of a judegement call on his knee being down), everyone wants to see a guy who had only 3 runs last game and barely played football last year to start over him?????????

Wow, you have to put up Pro-Bowl numbers everygame or else you are cut by the fans in Buffalo it seems. I'd hate to see most posters on this board as an NFL GM or coach.