How About This?

RochBillsFan

Next week, I would stagger playing McGahee and Thomas. If McGahee continues to underperform...

Trade McGahee NOW, get draft choices for next year

A-Train becomes #1 back

Gates is resigned as back up.

Why wait?

I don;t think that McGahee fit's the 'character' that the Bills are trying to create, he's obviously not a intelligent player, so I think it's a matter of time. I mean, a 4th and 1 at a pivotal point in the game and he doesn;t know the down and avoids contact to nail the 1 yard gain.

Why not start right now making the changes you need to?

Honestly, ever since hearing him say he didn't know what down it was, the main thing I've been thinking WRT to McGahee is how we should replace him.

He's stupid. And I'm really not sure you can win championships in the NFL anymore without smart players.

(Thanks again to Tom Donahoe for the great draft picks. It's going to take years to fix the damage.)

Next week, I would stagger playing McGahee and Thomas. If McGahee continues to underperform...

Trade McGahee NOW, get draft choices for next year

A-Train becomes #1 back

Gates is resigned as back up.

Why wait?

I don;t think that McGahee fit's the 'character' that the Bills are trying to create, he's obviously not a intelligent player, so I think it's a matter of time.  I mean, a 4th and 1 at a pivotal point in the game and he doesn;t know the down and avoids contact to nail the 1 yard gain.

Why not start right now making the changes you need to?

769398[/snapback]

Gates signed with Tampa's practice squad.

The question here is what is he worth? I'd say no more than a second round pick. Who needs a Willis McGahee? Houston.... they have done business with us but ripped the Bills off on the Moulds trade (NOT in what the Bills got back, I love Kyle Williams!). maybe the Jets, but do you trade within the division? Philadelphia? They could use a durable "big back" I think, but I don't believe that they would jump! I'd wait until someone (contender) needs a back due to injury. just a thought.....

The question here is what is he worth? I'd say no more than a second round pick. Who needs a Willis McGahee? Houston.... they have done business with us but ripped the Bills off on the Moulds trade (NOT in what the Bills got back, I love Kyle Williams!). maybe the Jets, but do you trade within the division? Philadelphia? They could use a durable "big back" I think, but I don't believe that they would jump! I'd wait until someone (contender) needs a back due to injury. just a thought.....

769858[/snapback]

Lets see, maybe a 4th rounder at best for a HEARTLESS RUNNING BACK THAT LACKS PASSION