Disappointed with Result

PTS

I am extremely disappointed and extremely pleased with what I saw yesterday, if that makes any sense.

The first half of football proved that this team is much improved and could challenge NE for first in the AFC East. The way they came out to start the second half only futher solified my beliefs that this team has made a complete 180.

As for the 4th and One. I absolutely said go for it and I'm glad they did however I disagree with not using a faster developing play and certainly disagree with giving McGahee the ball in that situation. <_< I'd give it to A-Train first or let JP sneak.

What happened after that play is what has me very disappointed. It looked like the old Bills that just collapsed on themselves and second guessed everything.

All in all, I like where this team is heading, I like what I saw out of the coaching staff and out of JP for the first half and the first drive of the second half. I think if we played just about any other team in the league, we'd be 1-0. You can't give the Pats a chance to comeback -- at Foxboro none the less where you'd going to take it from behind with these tick-tack calls.