Patriots excuse machine

Does anyone buy into the excuses being made on behalf of the patriots today? All i hear is how the patriots would have lost if the Bills weren't such a bad team.

The patriots have no receivers. No one said these things after ne's 41-0

win over washington in the preseason.

I think Bellichek was not ready for the defensive scheme jauron threw at them.

Even when the pats were up, brady was never comfortable. and the bills moved the ball very well.

I think Buffalo will beat Miami next week handly.

Does anyone buy into the excuses being made on behalf of the patriots today? All i hear is how the patriots would have lost if the Bills weren't such a bad team.

The patriots have no receivers. No one said these things after ne's 41-0

win over washington in the preseason.

I think Bellichek was not ready for the defensive scheme jauron threw at them.

Even when the pats were up, brady was never comfortable. and the bills moved the ball very well.

769159[/snapback]

Seeing as how the mighty BB needed to pick the brain of a former Bill this week to figure us out, I would say the Bills must be better then people make them out to be. If they suck as bad as every wants to believe, BB would have just put his backup QB out there and told him to have fun

769159[/snapback]

They better fix that Run defense....Otherwise, Miami will pound the ball down

the Bills throat in that 90 degree heat....Ronnie brown will have a huge day if

we don't shut down the run....

They better fix that Run defense....Otherwise, Miami will pound the ball down

the Bills throat in that 90 degree heat....Ronnie brown will have a huge day if

we don't shut down the run....

769247[/snapback]

You forget who's calling the plays there. Run? What's that?

I am hoping to see lots of 7 yard deep pitches on 3rd and 2 and running plays where MM berates the RBs for bouncing things to the outside...

The Dolphins are in trouble, and MM is only part of the reason. The biggest reason they're in trouble is they are pinning their hopes to an over hyped QB who's career was made by Randy Moss.

Chambers is good, but Moss he ain't.

Bills win 27-17

You beat the cover two with running. We have to work on our run defense and hopefully Spikes will be back to assist. I don't see Miami as an easy game, and understand that they are favored. All that being said I'm optimistic we will win this one. It really hurts to lose like we did in New England and I'm suspecting we will be coming into Miami with a "take no prisoners" attitude. I hope Jauron continues to be aggressive on offense and establishes the run before going for the bombs. Prediction? Buffalo 27-Miami 24.

So the rub here is that either the Patriots are vastly overrated, or the Bills are vastly underrated.

769415[/snapback]

As everything in life always is......a bit of both.....the bills proved that they are not going to be pushovers as everyone in ESPN/CNN have preached......and the pats proved that they are not going to be a good team with a patched up WR corps as Belichek assumed he can get away with any thing that he does......