And so it begins

dib

Alex Marvez of the Miami Herald says that luckily for the Dolphins their next three games are against "Pretty Poor opponents"

Channel 10 showed a highlight of the Bills game yesterday. You guessed it, Losman getting sacked for the safety.

We don't hate you, we feel sorry for you being so mis-guided in your youth that you would willingly be a Miami fan.

769177[/snapback]

That's true, can't hate the poor bugger.  Pity yes.

769185[/snapback]

I grew up in MIAMI!!!! <_<

Once again, its fin week. Also once again, i will be accepting donations in exchange for physical abuse of puhonix and/or his dog.

Money or beer is a gladly form of payment. My prices are negotiable, and usually fairly low. Video proof of the abuse will cost extra. Just PM me or post your requests in this thread.

Rules: Anything such as punches or kicks or beatings of that nature that involve only me do not carry an extra charge. I am willing to use bats, knives, trash cans, broken glass, etc, but they will carry a surcharge.

Example: 1 punch = 1 beer

1 kick to the balls = 2 beers

hit him with a baseball bat = 1 beer + 1 beer for use of the bat + 1 beer for filming the beating

Once again, its fin week. Also once again, i will be accepting donations in exchange for physical abuse of puhonix and/or his dog.

Money or beer is a gladly form of payment. My prices are negotiable, and usually fairly low. Video proof of the abuse will cost extra. Just PM me or post your requests in this thread.

Rules: Anything such as punches or kicks or beatings of that nature that involve only me do not carry an extra charge. I am willing to use bats, knives, trash cans, broken glass, etc, but they  will carry a surcharge.

hit him with a baseball bat = 1 beer + 1 beer for use of the bat + 1 beer for filming the beating

769262[/snapback]

What if during the game you pull a table up behind him sitting on a couch/recliner, then do an elbow drop like Randy "Macho Man" Savage from said table onto him? I'd want video proof of course.

We don't hate you, we feel sorry for you being so mis-guided in your youth that you would willingly be a Miami fan.

769177[/snapback]

That's true, can't hate the poor bugger.  Pity yes.

769185[/snapback]

I grew up in MIAMI!!!! <_<

769251[/snapback]

That's why we feel sorry and pity you

What if during the game you pull a table up behind him sitting on a couch/recliner, then do an elbow drop like Randy "Macho Man" Savage from said table onto him? I'd want video proof of course.

769269[/snapback]

hmmm. i'd do that for a sixer of labatts. (tough to get labatts here, friggin $7 for a six pack)

Rules: Anything such as punches or kicks or beatings of that nature that involve only me do not carry an extra charge. I am willing to use bats, knives, trash cans, broken glass, etc, but they  will carry a surcharge.

769262[/snapback]

how much for just smearing his nose and mouth with talcom powder and dropping him off in the middle of a ghetto?

769269[/snapback]

Slightly off topic but.....

I was at a party for a friends birthday last week and I watched a drunk buddy of mine do that to another one of my drunk friends who was making an @ss of himself all night. It was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while. It actually involve 3 jumps, one from the railing behind the couch and directly onto the nuts, the second a leg drop onto the guy now rolling on the floor, and the third a Randy "Macho Man" Savage elbow drop from the railing onto the floor.

I would be willing to send some Canadian beer for a video tape of that being done to a phins fan.