Troy Vincent

generaLee83

That pad or whatever that thing Troy was wearing was absolutely hilarious. It looked like he made it out those sh_tty brown paper towels and scotch tape. It probably wasn't given to him by a trainer or anything, just made it himself.

On a serious side now, I like TV but this doesn't upset me one bit. Ko Simpson played well today and I think he should start next game unless they want to give TV one of those Walmart buggies which only seem appropriate if you are white trash, obese and pregnant with your 5th baby in 4 years.

EDIT: What made it even funnier was in the press conference after the game Jauron said he didn't know what was wrong with Troy, just that he was "out".

That pad or whatever that thing Troy was wearing was absolutely hilarious.  It looked like he made it out those sh_tty brown paper towels and scotch tape.  It probably wasn't given to him by a trainer or anything, just made it himself. 

On a serious side now, I like TV but this doesn't upset me one bit.  Ko Simpson played well today and I think he should start next game unless they want to give TV one of those Walmart buggies which only seem appropriate if you are white trash, obese and pregnant with your 5th baby in 4 years.

EDIT:  What made it even funnier was in the press conference after the game Jauron said he didn't know what was wrong with Troy, just that he was "out".

769060[/snapback]

If I recall correctly he got “hurt” on the first series of the first game last year. And I believe he also got hurt in the first game or so, and out the first part of the season, the year before…the year he broke JP’s leg….they rehabbed together….

If I recall correctly he got “hurt” on the first series of the first game last year. And I believe he also got hurt in the first game or so, and out the first part of the season, the year before…the year he broke JP’s leg….they rehabbed together….

769084[/snapback]

That pad or whatever that thing Troy was wearing was absolutely hilarious.  It looked like he made it out those sh_tty brown paper towels and scotch tape.  It probably wasn't given to him by a trainer or anything, just made it himself. 

On a serious side now, I like TV but this doesn't upset me one bit.  Ko Simpson played well today and I think he should start next game unless they want to give TV one of those Walmart buggies which only seem appropriate if you are white trash, obese and pregnant with your 5th baby in 4 years.

EDIT:  What made it even funnier was in the press conference after the game Jauron said he didn't know what was wrong with Troy, just that he was "out".

769060[/snapback]

Does being "out" the same thing as sucking? Because he sucks.....thanks for your time Troy....but you are junk!