Hey boys and girls

Mile High

And the NFL is finally here. To bring in the Miami week right I just changed my avatar in honor of our rivalry. Hope you guys like it as much as me. Anyway since everyone here on the board knows that I do the power rankings. Where do you think the "experts" will put us this week? I'm saying in the 18-25 range, which isn't bad consicering that most of these chodos had us 30th in most of the preseason rankings.

Bring on Miami and bring on Culpepper!

And the NFL is finally here.  To bring in the Miami week right I just changed my avatar in honor of our rivalry.  Hope you guys like it as much as me.  Anyway since everyone here on the board knows that I do the power rankings.  Where do you think the "experts" will put us this week?  I'm saying in the 18-25 range, which isn't bad consicering that most of these chodos had us 30th in most of the preseason rankings. 

Bring on Miami and bring on Culpepper!

769008[/snapback]

I'd like to see Bflo move up to 22 or something but it probably won't happen. Everyone will say that this game was close because New England had a "bad day" which is a steaming pile of horse sh_t.