Pats sympathy ****

dib

I think HD was suggesting that TKO had ahold of Marcia's facemask. Given that Brady himself didn't even complain about it, I'd doubt that any penalty occurred.

768910[/snapback]

The little halo over my smiley guy was a small admission of guilt. :D But missing a quick grab and release facemask is not the same still as missing a blatant hold on A.S. , or three for that matter.

I'm just frustrated really, because a win was within our grasp. <_<

i swore i was leaving this alone. we lost the game. the bills played with heart against a better team. it is never really the missed calls that drive me up the wall, it's the timing of the other calls.

the interception/whistleblow/dead play call was horrible and lends itself to supporting conspiracy buffs like me. you can't call a play dead because there are so many things that can happen afterward. fumbles, offsetting penalites, etc.

the Royal block to the back on the third and two I acknowledge not seeing. if it's blatant and obvious, it should be called. if it's not called the 95% of the time it happens, why call it in the heat of battle when it can turn games around?

the illegal block on the kickoff putting the bills deep in their end, 4th quarter, game on the line....again, those are every game, every kickoff penalties if you want to call them. i saw the play but didn't see any illegal block from where I was sitting. if it was there and obvious, you gotta call it.

finally, here was the stat I was looking for...New England-----1 penalty? What an exceptional football team. Holding is incidental in Massachusets.

Hey, how'd the refs miss this?

To all those kvetching about the officiating, do you feel that the Bills first 7 points were a gift from the refs?  Obviously, the fumble recovery should've been negated, and the Patriots should've been moved up 5 or 15 yards.

768891[/snapback]

Simple.

The refs decided that couldn't call EVERY Bills positive play back, so they decided before the game that they would not call a Bills penalty on the first play, and the first play only. It was our dumb luck we scored on that particular play... ;)

The refs were a joke. NE played a good game, but they got 1 penalty and we had 7 including one that negated a TD that probably would have won the game. We have zero respect and it will be that way this week too. I like walking into Miami with a huge chip on the shoulder.