Reality Check

Chilly

You all need to relax.

The Bills lost by 2 points. Two !@#$ing points against the Pats.

- Coaching staff's first real game with the Bills

- JP's 9th start in 3 years (in a brand new offense nontheless)

- Brand new defense

- Lots of new starters on the O-line and Defense.

I don't understand how you all can be so negative given the circumstances and expectations of this team.

Please explain how losing to the Pats by two god damn points is so bad, because I truly don't understand it.

You all need to relax.

The Bills lost by 2 points.  Two !@#$ing points against the Pats.

- Brand new defense

I don't understand how you all can be so negative given the circumstances and expectations of this team.

Please explain how losing to the Pats by two god damn points is so bad, because I truly don't understand it.

768255[/snapback]

Simple answer: because half of these people know exactly jack sh-- about football.

This was a team I expected to lose by 21. They lost by 2. And looked damn good doing it too.

Except they would have looked GREAT if Jauron had them kick the field goal.

I'm glad they went for it though. I thought it was the right thing to do - considering.

Regardless, it looks like this year's squad can play.

Bummer that the Jests won too though.

You all need to relax.

- Brand new defense

768255[/snapback]

Because we could have WON this game?

Simple answer: because half of these people know exactly jack sh-- about football.

This was a team I expected to lose by 21. They lost by 2. And looked damn good doing it too.

768258[/snapback]

I call bullsh!t. You may have expected the Bills to lose by 21, but I didn't. I saw an underrated team that was getting absolutely no attention and no chance by anyone. I saw a team that did exactly what I thought it would. Compete, get my hopes up, and blow it in the end. Same old story, and I'm getting very tired of it.

I call bullsh!t.  You may have expected the Bills to lose by 21, but I didn't.  I saw an underrated team that was getting absolutely no attention and no chance by anyone.  I saw a team that did exactly what I thought it would.  Compete, get my hopes up, and blow it in the end.  Same old story, and I'm getting very tired of it.

768274[/snapback]

We'll check in on you next week after the bills improve to 1-1.

I call bullsh!t.  You may have expected the Bills to lose by 21, but I didn't.  I saw an underrated team that was getting absolutely no attention and no chance by anyone.  I saw a team that did exactly what I thought it would.  Compete, get my hopes up, and blow it in the end.  Same old story, and I'm getting very tired of it.

768274[/snapback]

So wait a second...if you expected this all to happen, why are you upset over it? Seems like you'd be used to it by now.

You all need to relax.

- Brand new defense

768255[/snapback]

Well said, I was there today, and there were many good things to be taken from this game. If this team can put together a complete 60 minutes, Miami is in trouble.

It think we should have won this game. If they kicked that FG on the 7 instead of trying for a first ddown we win !

Blame Jauron for this loss. We should have won.

768282[/snapback]

I dont blame Juron but it was a big mojo swing when they stop us and than march down the field. In retrospect kicking the field goal was probably the good thing to do but given how we were able to move the ball I was also calling for us to go for it and stick a dagger in the heart of billy boy

768258[/snapback]

we looked very good . lots of hope in that game

The players on this team do not know how to play with a lead and they haven't for a long time. Willis starts dancing too much, JP gets too eager, the D can't make any adjustments. I know alot is coaching, but the core players have been here long enough and should know how to handle the pressure a little better.

Every 2-3 years it's new coaches, new players, new systems and they all add up to the same BS. So close, but yet so far.