The Bills suck

They lost to a team that's lost 8 games at home the past 5 years (40 games). It actually drops to 6 when Brady's started (the 2nd game of the 2001 season Bledsoe started and the season finale last year where Cassel started).

And to think, the Bills featured a new offense, defense, and had 5 rookies playing most of the game on defense.

They lost to a team that's lost 8 games at home the past 5 years (40 games).  It actually drops to 6 when Brady's started (the 2nd game of the 2001 season Bledsoe started and the season finale last year where Cassel started).

And to think, the Bills featured a new offense, defense, and had 5 rookies playing most of the game on defense.

768159[/snapback]

Ding! We have a winner. MBD, I odn't agree with you on much, but I do on this. Bet the mortgage payment on the Bills next week. They looked WAY faster and tougher than Miami did.

Bills get crushed next week due to the fact that Saban has 2 extra days to prepare.

I am an optimist, yet happen to be a realist.

We're improved, but not that good.

7-9.

GO BILLS!

768271[/snapback]

I really don't know how to respond to this post.

Laugh? Laugh harder? Laugh my ass off?

Bills get crushed next week due to the fact that Saban has 2 extra days to prepare.

7-9.

GO BILLS!

768271[/snapback]

Saban is the most overrated coach in the NFL.

Ding! We have a winner. MBD, I odn't agree with you on much, but I do on this. Bet the mortgage payment on the Bills next week. They looked WAY faster and tougher than Miami did.

768182[/snapback]

Bet the mortgage payment that the Fish will have at least 150 yards on the ground, is more like it. We are back in the "stop the run with numbers" mode and this team isn't going to win games like that.

Bet the mortgage payment that the Fish will have at least 150 yards on the ground, is more like it.  We are back in the "stop the run with numbers" mode and this team isn't going to win games like that.

768293[/snapback]

That requires the Fins to have some semblances of an O-line... yeah, I don't think so. Running is not the strength this year. Oddly, passing isn't either, Miami is in trouble.

Of course, all this is based off one game against one of the best Ds in the league.

Bet the mortgage payment that the Fish will have at least 150 yards on the ground, is more like it.  We are back in the "stop the run with numbers" mode and this team isn't going to win games like that.

768293[/snapback]

Ah, more refreshing optimism. You DO realize that:

1) the fish can't stop anything in the air

2) they rushed for all of 30 yards on Thursday

and most importantly

3) THEY HAVE !@#$ING MIKE MULARKEY FOR AN OC!

I am sorry I saw more reason for concern than optimism. The defensive line is going have trouble stopping the run again this year and the offensive line showed that it is going to be a long season for JP as the running game and pass blocking was not there in the second half.

7-9.

GO BILLS!

768271[/snapback]

And for your 28th post, you are still a moron.

768182[/snapback]

I like this JSP...wish we saw you more often. Can only imagine what you'd be like if we consistently won :D

Hopefully we'll have something to be happy about in 2 weeks, buddy!

I like this JSP...wish we saw you more often.  Can only imagine what you'd be like if we consistently won  :D

Hopefully we'll have something to be happy about in 2 weeks, buddy!

768339[/snapback]

Of that I have no doubt. I think after week 3 we'll be 2-1 and loving life.