Good job Buffalo ... we have totally swayed

We as fans have went from (2-3 months ago) thinking that we would get blown out in this game, and on our way to 4-12, to now being dissapointed that we didnt beat the Patriots in Foxborough .... I mean come on. Maybe Jauron should have kicked the field goal ... but lets face it. If he kicked the field goal and we ended up losing, we all would have questioned him for not having the balls to go for 4th and 1. Its a two-edged sword. We went to Foxborough, we gave them one hell of a game. Losman is definately better than last year. McGahee had a few great series. Thomas showed he is a very nice change up back. Overall - good game.

We as fans have went from (2-3 months ago) thinking that we would get blown out in this game, and on our way to 4-12, to now being dissapointed that we didnt beat the Patriots in Foxborough .... I mean come on. Maybe Jauron should have kicked the field goal ... but lets face it.  If he kicked the field goal and we ended up losing, we all would have questioned him for not having the balls to go for 4th and 1. Its a two-edged sword. We went to Foxborough, we gave them one hell of  a game. Losman is definately better than last year. McGahee had a few great series. Thomas showed he is a very nice change up back. Overall - good game.

768117[/snapback]

...And the refs still fukd us..same old story.

We as fans have went from (2-3 months ago) thinking that we would get blown out in this game, and on our way to 4-12, to now being dissapointed that we didnt beat the Patriots in Foxborough .... I mean come on. Maybe Jauron should have kicked the field goal ... but lets face it.  If he kicked the field goal and we ended up losing, we all would have questioned him for not having the balls to go for 4th and 1. Its a two-edged sword. We went to Foxborough, we gave them one hell of  a game. Losman is definately better than last year. McGahee had a few great series. Thomas showed he is a very nice change up back. Overall - good game.

768117[/snapback]

I thought it was a great game! I was not shocked the Bills did well because I thought that they do have a fairly good amount of talent and are for the most part under-rated by media and fans alike. I also felt like the Pats were a notch below of what they've been in the past. I'm so glad the nightmare scenario of a blowout didn't occur. The Bills controlled this game for a long time until things just got away from them. The refs only calling one penalty on the Patriots is astonishing. I saw at least two holds on NE linemen. If this game was on the up and up, I think the Bills might have been able to overcome their mistakes (not kicking the fg, stupid blocks in the back, bad tackling, not throwing it deep enough times). This game had everything and the most important thing it had was postive proof the Bills have the ability to hang with the better teams in the league. This is going to be a fun year to watch the Bills.