Bledsoe played like crap

Fezmid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One heck of a rich loser... Daddy Manning was a "loser" too...

:D

768332[/snapback]

Yeah, that's pretty much the only reason I'm okay will calling him a loser, lol....

Nice intentional grounding, Drew. :D

768338[/snapback]

I don't know why he even bothers trying to run away from big, fast, angry linebackers....it never ends well for drew when he does that.

Wow....what a punt!!!

This is stupid.

You are comparing apples to oranges, and declaring JP not the answer, based off of what exactly? A pretty decent performance versus a very good team for a young QB?

Fez, Bledsoe's gone.  Stop trying to disguise JP bashing threads by comparing him to Bledsoe.

JP played much better then he did lsat year versus NE.  This is the first game of his make or break season, and thats all that I would have asked of him.

It will be a fun ride seeing if JP will be our QB this year, and I think he's off to an okay start.

Declaring that he is not the answer is very early right now.  He HAS improved from last year's performance versus NE.

768250[/snapback]

Despite the last two pages, the thread isn't about DB. It's about the fact that we're doing the same stuff today (and last year) as we did the previous seasons -- defense, special teams, and no offense.

The difference is that with JP, we're supposed to say "he rocks!" and with our other QBs (DB, JPL, RJ, TC, etc), it's because "they suck!" The results (and stats) have been similar with all of them though.

CW

Despite the last two pages, the thread isn't about DB.  It's about the fact that we're doing the same stuff today (and last year) as we did the previous seasons -- defense, special teams, and no offense.

The difference is that with JP, we're supposed to say "he rocks!" and with our other QBs (DB, JPL, RJ, TC, etc), it's because "they suck!"  The results (and stats) have been similar with all of them though.

CW

768375[/snapback]

:D

Despite the last two pages, the thread isn't about DB.  It's about the fact that we're doing the same stuff today (and last year) as we did the previous seasons -- defense, special teams, and no offense.

The difference is that with JP, we're supposed to say "he rocks!" and with our other QBs (DB, JPL, RJ, TC, etc), it's because "they suck!"

CW

768375[/snapback]

No... And I am a DB supporter.

JP... Gives you HOPE. A fresh start and mold.

There is value to that Fez.

Nice pick, Drew. :D

768385[/snapback]

How many more examples of this crap do people need? Against good teams, in crucial situations, drew chokes.....over and over and over and OVER!