Bledsoe played like crap

Fezmid

Again, not saying that Bledsoe is the best QB ever, or that he should even be playing here this year.  I'm only pointing out the double standard that everyone has around here -- 8 net points is all a "very good" performance could get us?

CW

767930[/snapback]

Fine, then based on evaluating both Bledsoe and Losman on what I saw them do, I can tell you Losman played much better today than Bledsoe did for the Bills.

Losman can't make the line better or the running backs better or the receivers better or the entire team smarter, but he did play some good quarterback today. I can't be any more clear than that. Seeing what Losman did on a play by play basis today, I can tell you he did a good job.

Take your "8 net points" crap somewhere else. One player can't determine how many "net points" the offense generates. I guess Brady sucks because he only had "10 net points"? Seriously, if you even watched the game, you'd know that "8 net points" doesn't come even close to telling the story of the game and especially what Losman did today.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JP was not the problem today. Our DT's should shoulder this loss along with the safeties and LB's who just can't seem to cover the short passing plays. The O-line can't open holes when it needed them and I'm surprised we didn't bother to go deep at all today.

JP was not the problem today.  Our DT's should shoulder this loss along with the safeties and LB's who just can't seem to cover the short passing plays.  The O-line can't open holes when it needed them and I'm surprised we didn't bother to go deep at all today.

768013[/snapback]

It looked like JP looked deep a few times in the first half but decided to check down and dump it off. In the second half there was no chance at throwing deep with the protection the OL was providing.

I don't know if anyone is watching, but Bledsoe has had THREE passes right in the hands of the Jax defenders. He's gonna get replaced by Romo....I can feel it

Hey, the Jax defenders finally caught one! One step closer to romo ball!

Drew Bledsoe = :doh:

Oh, ok.  I thought it was directed at me :doh:

768076[/snapback]

And what exactly would have drew done with the ball that would have been snapped over his head? he would have been lucky to even fall on it.

Take a few deep breaths and step away from the neaked drew bledsoe poster.

Well I can't believe someone is bringing f-ing Drew Bledsoe up at this point but since you did...

JP showed more poise and made better decisions in the pocket today than DB ever did for us.

767776[/snapback]

This goes into voting for most ignorant post of the year. Drew Bledsoe had MANY good games in Buffalo. Heck - he had bad games for us in which he had better numbers than 15 completions for 160 some yards and 0 TD's :doh:

Yeah dropping the ball a half dozen times, and poor accurracy helped a lot also.  I don't blame Losman more then I do several others but he didn't do anything to help the cause today.

767783[/snapback]

Stop confusing people with facts; he ought to be declared a Saint like Tedy.

Nice pick, Drew. :doh:

768178[/snapback]

Hmmm..wonder why so many of us are glad he's gone....could it be that he tends to let other teams back in the game all by hmself? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

That wasn't the point of the thread, but the usual suspects are apparantly changing it that way.

768184[/snapback]

Really? I thought the point of the thread was to bring in a total non-sequitur about QB play, where the defense was a bigger culprit. If you are going to make that comparison, how about sticking Losman on a team that had the 2nd best defense in the NFL, and not the one that was playing 6 guys together for the first time ever?

Can you believe how crappy Bledsoe played for us?!  I'm so pissed off at him.  He only led us to 10 freak'n points!  If not the D, we would've been blown out.  And to top it off, he took a safety that let the Patriots win the stupid game!  What a crappy QB, we should cut him!!!

Oh what, we did that already a couple of years ago?  You mean that wasn't Bledsoe back there?  Huh, weird.

Different QB, same results.  Go figure, maybe it isn't the QB afterall...  :doh:

767744[/snapback]

is it the logo?