Thailog80

Who is laughing at us harder?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is laughing at us harder?

• 1) Bill Belichick
    • 2) Bill Parcells
    • 3) Our own fans
    • 4) Gregg Williams

Some adjustments need to be made but I think that overall the team is playing well and if some breaks went the Bills way, they would have beaten the Patriots.

55393[/snapback]

STFU!

:):lol:

Some day we might be good again.

To be honest, I think right now the problem is coaching. I don't think we were "fleeced" by anyone. The coaching staff has to come down hard on everyone who makes a dumb penalty. Penalties right now are what is killing us, this team needs discipline.

STFU!

:angry:  :lol:

Some day we might be good again.

55399[/snapback]

Sad day when a Patriots fan is more positive about the Bills than a diehard Bills fan... :doh:

Cannot wait to see your reactions when the Twins beat the Yankees.. :)

Sad day when a Patriots fan is more positive about the Bills than a diehard Bills fan... :)

Cannot wait to see your reactions when the Twins beat the Yankees.. :lol:

55440[/snapback]

At this point T I could give two ***** about sports. Im sick of having my guts pulled out through my nostrils. Losing eats me up big fella.

(You do know the STFU was only a joke right?)

At this point T I could give two ***** about sports. Im sick of having my guts pulled out through my nostrils. Losing eats me up big fella.

(You do know the STFU was only a joke right?)

55449[/snapback]

Ya know, kell, yesterday was a nice day. It was beautiful down here, I was a touch hungover from a great saturday night out, and I went to the bar to watch the game. Drank some pepsi and ate some wings. Was having some good football talk with my friend (and owner of the bar), and watching what seemed to be a very relaxed and confident Buffalo Bills team up until half time. Then, when they lose, neither of us said a word for several minutes, I was pissed, he was pissed, everyone in the bar was pissed, and I swear, clouds rolled in (well, maybe not, but the nice sunny day didnt seem to matter anymore.) And, I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why I let this team upset, frustrate and just plain out bother me as much as they do. WHY? Why do i let them do this to me? And the sad part? I'll be at that same bar stool, sitting next to the same people, six days from now, letting them do it to me again.