M&M: It's time to do your job!

Justice

moron that commits a stupid penalty or has a mental breakdown or trips and falls for no reason. These guys are idiots. Give em a test or make them write an essay or better yet have them write "I will not make a stupid play" on the drawing board a 1000 times. Time to be a jerk Mike. Once upon a time Belichick used to be known as a players' coach. That got him fired. When he became an A-Hole thats when he started to be known as a genius and a winner.

You forgot, when a coach calls a freakin' naked bootleg on 4th and 3.  Don't do the trick plays on 4th!!!  If that was done on 3rd down things may have been different.

55360[/snapback]

Why would ANY coach call a naked bootleg with Bledsoe at QB? Maybe with JP, Shane Matthews or Doug Flutie...but not Drew "Stone Feet" Bledsoe.

I have to agree 100%. He shows no emotion and tells the player's "Their a good team." When asked at half what he thought about the personal fouls he said it was OK. This guy has GW written all over his paycheck. Their is 0.0 discipline on this team and that points to coaching. Get rid of TD he has made yet another mistake. I'm so freaking sick of losing. Don't be a friend be focking coach and do your job. :lol: