NFL Recap Show

JimBob2232

I am trying to locate the NFL recap show for this evening. I dont see anything on ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX/ESPN....am I missing something?

I HATE that NFL Primetime has been moved to monday night, but there HAS to be something on sunday nights to recap the games. I cant find it on my tv listings. HELP!

Ugh....

Bob Costas hosts NBC's studio show alongside co-host Cris Collinsworth. They'll be joined by analyst Jerome Bettis (one of the most popular players in recent NFL history) and Sterling Sharpe (considered by most as TV's most opinionated analysts). Peter King -- who covers the NFL for Sports Illustrated -- will serve as a reporter.

There is a linup to be excited about... Bring back Berm, TJ and Irvin!

On my directv guide for NFL Network, i see "nfl scoreboard" from 4:30pm-11:30pm, then "NFL Gameday" from 11:30pm-1am. Both apparently are post game hilights, press conferences, analysis, and interviews.

Then there's the aformentioned NBC show, sportscenter on espn at 11, "the blitz" on espnnews all day, and of course, george michael sports machine!!!

On my directv guide for NFL Network, i see "nfl scoreboard" from 4:30pm-11:30pm, then "NFL Gameday" from 11:30pm-1am.  Both apparently are post game hilights, press conferences, analysis, and interviews. 

Then there's the aformentioned NBC show, sportscenter on espn at 11, "the blitz" on espnnews all day, and of course, george michael sports machine!!!

766626[/snapback]

Yeah, the NFL Network one is supposed to be good (so says Rich Eisan, from NFL Network, so the source is biased :lol: ).

You guys in Buffalo still get NFLN or has TW pulled the plug?

CW

I am trying to locate the NFL recap show for this evening.  I dont see anything on ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX/ESPN....am I missing something?

I HATE that NFL Primetime has been moved to monday night, but there HAS to be something on sunday nights to recap the games.  I cant find it on my tv listings.  HELP!

766585[/snapback]

I billieve it's now on the NFL network prior to sunday night football

Rememebr that you can get highlights from all the games on your DVR if you have Sunday Ticket (they're automatically recorded and appear Sunday night/Monday morning). In addition, they broadcast all of the games in "short cut" version -- every play from the game in 30 minutes (and they show all the games). You need "Superfan" for this, but DTV has been giving it away for free, so call and ask if they didn't.

Rememebr that you can get highlights from all the games on your DVR if you have Sunday Ticket (they're automatically recorded and appear Sunday night/Monday morning).  In addition, they broadcast all of the games in "short cut" version -- every play from the game in 30 minutes (and they show all the games).  You need "Superfan" for this, but DTV has been giving it away for free, so call and ask if they didn't.

766658[/snapback]

Yeah. I can also watch nfl primetime on monday night...but its not the same

giving away superfan for free? I just ordered new direct tv service, and the ticket, but superfan was another $99, and decided against it. How do you get it for free?

766695[/snapback]

They probably aren't giving it to new subscribers, since you get other perks (like a few months of free service). I've been a subscriber since '99, so that might have something to do with it.

If you have an HDTV (and don't live in Buffalo), then you really should buy Superfan to get the games in HighDef; nothing else like it! If you don't have an HDTV, then Superfan gives you the "Short Cuts" (games in 30 minutes), plus some interactive features (including fantasy football tracker - not sure how that works or what kind of receiver you need though).

CW