Some positives---

:angry:

Cablelady and I saw JP after the game. He is wearing regular sneakers and no limp.

The biggest positive is Brian M. Our MVP is a punter but suck a great player.

There are only 8.5 months til training camp. :lol::) that was a joke. Not funny but what the heck.

Lawyer is back in two weeks

There are only 8.5 months til training camp. that was a joke. Not funny but what the heck.

-------------

Last night I was laying in bed thinking "well, only 11 more months till the football season starts....

you are not alone! :lol:

There are only 8.5 months til training camp.  that was a joke. Not funny but what the heck.

-------------

Last night I was laying in bed thinking "well, only 11 more months till the football season starts....

you are  not alone!  :lol:

55337[/snapback]

Actually, I thought the bills looked quite good. Mental mistakes were the killer. The game wasn't lost on one stumble or a fumble. It was lost collectively, but there was much improvement.

The patriots are excellent because they have good team players who are disciplined. Tom Brady made one throw backpeddling in the face of a Dlineman to his tight end that was amazing. The kind of thing that really takes the wind out of a rush. One team executed better than the other and it paid off at the end.

But the running game looked stout and Drew was rather good. What more can you say?

:D

Cablelady and I saw JP after the game.  He is wearing regular sneakers and no limp.

The biggest positive is Brian M.  Our MVP is a punter but suck a great player.

There are only 8.5 months til training camp. :angry:  :doh: that was a joke. Not funny but what the heck.

Lawyer is back in two weeks

55331[/snapback]

Cindy - if that's all we got to be positive about I know we are in trouble... :(:doh:

:lol: Go Bills :)

Well I didn't want to list ALL of it myself it was for you to add to it.

During the game Brady threw a 44 yd pass. I turned to the guy next to me and said why can't we do that. Drew threw one 55 yds. See that was a posititve.

Brian running 33 yds on the bad punt. That's a positive.

There were many but the TBD board only like to talk about the bad things.

Yes, I know that there isn't anything positive about being 0-3

I'm TRYING to find positives and so far this is what I've come up with....

Tom Donahoe - although he's made mistakes, he is an NFL GM. So lets give him the benifit of the doubt, because he can't possibly be THAT stupid, can he? He couldn't have drafted McGahee without the possibity in mind that he wouldn't play for 2 years, right?

Originally this team was supposed to start winning in 2003, but is it possible that after 2002, TD recognized that this team wasn't ready to compete for another 3 years, and started to rebuild all over again? Could that be why he drafted McGahee and traded up for Losman?

It's hard to believe this scenerio because of the strides we made in '02, and because all of the pieces seemed to be in place for 2003.

I'm probably reaching, but if this is the ONLY possible scenerio in which TD shouldn't be fired.

Tom Donahoe - although he's made mistakes, he is an NFL GM.  So lets give him the benifit of the doubt, because he can't possibly be THAT stupid, can he?  He couldn't have drafted McGahee without the possibity in mind that he wouldn't play for 2 years, right?

55516[/snapback]

Are you trying that positive affirmation garbage??? It won't work. We are billsfanone.

billsfanone I tells ya.

Are you trying that positive affirmation garbage??? It won't work. We are billsfanone.

billsfanone I tells ya.

55519[/snapback]

If you've read any of my posts, you know that I don't disagree - I'm just trying to throw out remote possibilities in an attempt to play devil's advocate with myself.

Well I didn't want to list ALL of it myself it was for you to add to it.

55367[/snapback]

1. Terrence McGee's KO return TD was awesome.

2. We blitzed....and blitzed some more. (too bad we didn't get Brady) :lol:

3. Drew's 55-yard pass was right on the money. Oops....you said that.

4. Cindy got a wave from Bob Krafts when she yelled..."Hey, Mr. Krafts....thank you for Drew Bledsoe.....and Lawyer Milloy." :P

5. I got to meet Lawyer Milloy and Josh Stamer. :(

6. Lawyer Milloy has a beautiful daughter.

7. We saw Jim Kelly......talking on his cell phone.

8. The Jills and Jr. Jills did a cool routine.

9. I got to see Jack, Bill in Livonia, Lori, Mark VI, Badol, Lancaster Steve and Lisa.

:lol: