Survival Pool

JimBob2232

Okay, I dont see a survival pool on this board anywhere, so i figured I would try to start one.  I know its late, but there is still 3 1/2 hours until Kickoff!  If one has already been started...point me there and I will delete this post

Here are the rules

1) Pick 1 team every week, if the team wins, you move on.  If the team loses, you are eliminated from the pool.

2) The last team standing is the winner

3) Pittsburgh cannot be selected for week 1.

4) The same team can not be nominated more than 1 week by the same person.  (i.e. if you pick green bay in week 1, you can not pick them the rest of the season)

5) Picks will not be accepted after 1PM EST on sunday.  In the event of thursday or saturday games, picks must be in prior to kickoff if you chose to pick those games.  Selections must be in by 1PM on sunday, even if selecting the monday night game.  If you selection is not in on time, you will be eliminated.

6) If you wish to change your selection, you must re-post.  Do not edit your post.  This makes tracking your change much easier.

7) This is inteneded to be fun and friendly.  If at any point it erupts into a melee, I reserve the right to end this competition.

So, 3 1/2 hours to go.  Here are the games for week 1:

Atlanta at Carolina

Buffalo at New England

Baltimore at Tampa Bay

Cincinatti at Kansas City

Denver at St. Louis

New Orleans at Cleveland

NY Jets at Tennesee

Philadelphia at Houston

Seattle at Detroit

Chicago at Green Bay

Dallas at Jacksonville