We're SCREWED

bartshan-83

Nothing can stop Bruschiman..faster than a speeding bullet, more poweful than a locomotive, better than your previous deified being...its Bruschiman...

You know the good news is that the life expectancy saviors and Sons of God is reportedly 33 and I focused on this sentence in the article...

Bruschi, 33, finished the season with 72 tackles, two sacks, four passes defensed and a forced fumble.

Okay I am just kidding.... maybe.....

This is so funny. First Maroneys not playing, then Bruschi's out. I'm so sick of Belichik pulling his injury report sh_t. It's cheap coaching and I hope he has a heart attack.

I wish Aaron Gibson was kept on this team for one purpose, to fall on top of Tedy Bruschi and cause severe injuries.

Nothing can stop Bruschiman..faster than a speeding bullet, more poweful than a locomotive, better than your previous deified being...its Bruschiman...

You know the good news is that the life expectancy saviors and Sons of God is reportedly 33 and I focused on this sentence in the article...

Bruschi, 33, finished the season with 72 tackles, two sacks, four passes defensed and a forced fumble.

Okay I am just kidding.... maybe.....

765710[/snapback]

Bruschi, 33, finished the season with 72 tackles, two sacks, four passes defensed, a forced fumble, and turned water into wine.

Fixed that for ya...

:o

I'm glad I'll be watching this one in a sports bar.  Less chance to hear Nantz and Simms crawl up into Tedy's anal cavity.

765813[/snapback]

Oh sh-t we've got to listen to that @#$% A$$ hole Simms with his 13-year-olds' comments, and his never say anything bad about anything....I guess I'll have the sound off again!