Here's something NEW

Gary M

Rapper 50 Cent was arrested in New York on Friday for driving dangerously in an uninsured Lamborghini through Midtown Manhattan, police and witnesses said.

This son of a B word drives around in a Lamborghini because of that crap that spews out of his mouth. :doh:

Where do these Rappers come up with their names anyway?  50 Cent??

765678[/snapback]

His name actually came from something that kind of makes sense, i guess. When Curtis Jackson was younger, he was taken into a boys home and then a juvenile detention center. Upon his release he went to his grandmothers house and hugged her or something to that affect, and told him that he had "changed", or made a comment about change. Hence, he became 50 cent, to remind him of the changes he had made in his life.

He made so much change from his old lifestyle, that soon after he ended up being shot 9 times by some gang bangers that he had differences with.

His name actually came from something that kind of makes sense, i guess. When Curtis Jackson was younger, he was taken into a boys home and then a juvenile detention center. Upon his release he went to his grandmothers house and hugged her or something to that affect, and told him that he had "changed", or made a comment about change. Hence, he became 50 cent, to remind him of the changes he had made in his life.

He made so much change from his old lifestyle, that soon after he ended up being shot 9 times by some gang bangers that he had differences with.

765762[/snapback]

Hmmmm.... that's actually kinda cool. I like it when their names have some kind of meaning behind it.

765762[/snapback]

He's a poor excuse for a human being.

He's a poor excuse for a human being.

766159[/snapback]

Personally, i don't think anybody is denying that. The guy has been in and out of jail multiple times in his life, was addicted to heroin, shot 9 times, and ratted out multiple drug dealers in New York. But some how he is still a millionaire.

God works in f'd up ways right?