Easy Question

Anyone know of a place to watch the Bills game in or around Indiana or Homer City?  I'm in need of a place to see it.  We need a place with all the games.

765589[/snapback]

I was never able to find a bar in Indiana that had sunday tic or a big dish......

I would say come to my house but you guys are in college and probably a little rowdy for the wife and kids ............if we need a place, means a few guys, why not just gas up the car and go to Buffalo Blues in pittsburgh??? If you find a place in town let me know I'll buy a round!!!

Anyone know of a place to watch the Bills game in or around Indiana or Homer City?  I'm in need of a place to see it.  We need a place with all the games.

765589[/snapback]

How many bills fans in your party???? I'm ten miles away and have the ticket all fired up....

You can watch the game at my house but bills fans only!!!! I repeat bills fans only!!!!

We will NOT be channel surfing the sunday ticket BILLS game only!!!!!!

Let me know I'll check back in a couple hours for a response ..............JP deep to price............

WIDE OPEN AT THE 10............5..................TOUCH DOWN .................BILLS 31...PATS 30

Me n' my buddy are diehards (both even scouted out Ohio State for next year due to the Bills obsession with them.) We wouldn't be too rowdy and thanks for the invite, might take you up on it.

765969[/snapback]

dude check your PM I sent you a message with a # let me know if you need a ride ....if the phone keeps ringing try again it means I'm on the internet.....go bills......