STOP IT! Stop talking about the national media..

CJPearl2

and the lack of respect they give the Bills.

Just remember, they know less about the NFL than most of us. Case in point: last night's game, or picking the Cardinals the past 3 years to be contenders, always saying the Pats aren't going to be good (and I hate disagreeing with this one..), etc...

Just ignore it. Every other post, every day, is either: "Should we pick up [insert waived/cut player] and "look what [insert idiot ESPN/FOX, etc commentator] said about us.....Its just plain annoying.

Let's talk about the game, what we expect from the boys, and let's get pumped because NFL Season in BACK, BITCHES!!!

Just remember, they know less about the NFL than most of us. Case in point: last night's game, or picking the Cardinals the past 3 years to be contenders, always saying the Pats aren't going to be good (and I hate disagreeing with this one..), etc...

Just ignore it. Every other post, every day, is either: "Should we pick up [insert waived/cut player] and "look what [insert idiot ESPN/FOX, etc commentator] said about us.....Its just plain annoying.

Let's talk about the game, what we expect from the boys, and let's get pumped because NFL Season in BACK, BITCHES!!!

765467[/snapback]

Good post. But doesn't ESPN and the NFL Network and that Randy Cross kinda annoy you? And they never say good stuff about the Bills. And we suck for not signing Najah Davenport, it's always TD's Pittsburgh connections doing stuff like that. But GO WILLIS!!! YAH WHO!!!

How nice of you to express your opinion. Too bad that in doing so, you're asking other people NOT to express theirs.

Memo to EVERYONE: if you don't care to read threads about <insert topic here>, I'd suggest not clicking on them. That's always worked for me.

Thank you.

765467[/snapback]

Which press is "always saying the Pats aren't going to be good"?

:P:P:doh: