Bills can't even get the disrespect we deserve!

Kelly the Dog

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that at least two times last night, Michaels and Madden brought up the fact that Willie Parker came out of nowhere on opening day 2005 to surprise everyone. Hellll-oooooooo?!!!! Willie Parker had 19 carries for 102 yards in the 2004 season finale against the Bills, probably the biggest factor in it besides Drew's tanking.

Keee-rist! Forget about respect from the national media. We can't even get the disrespect we deserve! :doh:

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that at least two times last night, Michaels and Madden brought up the fact that Willie Parker came out of nowhere on opening day 2005 to surprise everyone. Hellll-oooooooo?!!!! Willie Parker had 19 carries for 102 yards in the 2004 season finale against the Bills, probably the biggest factor in it besides Drew's tanking.

Keee-rist! Forget about respect from the national media. We can't even get the disrespect we deserve!  :doh:

765418[/snapback]

ok.

Keee-rist! Forget about respect from the national media. We can't even get the disrespect we deserve!  :doh:

765418[/snapback]

We suck at sucking. :P

Cmon guys, where is this feeling we do not get respect. Look at the TV schedule this week. We get CBS top broadcast team(nantz-Sims), we get one of three HD games, and we are in HD next week. I dunna bout you, but i do not think they would assisgn their top crew to a game without a marque team...ohh you mean the Patriots and felons are the marque teams...sorry